Adictron.com

zoltan

Still Fresh
Website
www.portable-war.com.ua
www.adictron.com

I get GP2X f-200 from this seller. But item have a not working sd-card slot. I send item back to seller (sept 2 2008) and they got it (sept 11 2008). But Igor don`t want get full moneyback, they say that all work perfectly (and i can`t prove that i right). but even then i don`t get my money back. Igor say that they have some problem with bank money transfer and i need wait about 10 days. That 10 days gone. But i don`t get my money back. and no ansvering.

Then i opened a disput on PayPal. But still no reaction by Igor. And i escalate disput to a claim. After hour it`s closed (marked as Not as described) :eek: (but all needed information are included) . Try to cantact a PayPal support. But be supporting by bot (are there any human???), still nothing.

After all: no ansvering by Igor, no money, no GP2x, no nothing.

That shop still in http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Where_to_Buy%3F

www.adictron.com

other contact:

Business: Wii Buy
Contact E-Mail: Igorini@ono.com

PS sorry for my english.

Maybe you could get a mediator or something to help out, since you have bad english skills?

I don't have a clue what you should do!

Keep trying, try get it back, it could just be a faulty SD card!

EDIT: If that fails, you might want to make a claim, I'm not sure how that would work, but you might want to read in to it!

I don't have a clue what you should do!

Keep trying, try get it back, it could just be a faulty SD card!

EDIT: If that fails, you might want to make a claim, I'm not sure how that would work, but you might want to read in to it!

with sd card`s everything ok. its work perfectly on my f100 mk2 and my other devises (and i trying with more than one. SD, MMC,SDHC.).After all, talk about it with ED. Posibly, f200 that i get from first party. There a lot of with non working SD slot.

To PoisonedV. I don`t need a mediator to comunicate with a lier. When i talk to him about moneyback, they start fib about ewerything. They even say that on their shop will be selling pandora. To leave my money like a part of payment for it.

Maybe it`s just karma. The money that i pay`d for that f200 - it`s like a gift.But the man who give it to me are very avid. Newermind.

Easy come - easy go

Last edited by a moderator:
A mediator can be useful if you don't share fluency in a common language with the other party. Extra disputes can end up arising out of misunderstanding, anger and confusion in that situation. If there is a serious underlying problem that the seller is causing it is easier to deal with if you both understand each other well.

mediator is useless when somebody just don`t want to get your money back. yes, i don`t have solid knowledge in english. But with that seller we good understending ich other. I want f200, they want money. But when something go wrong they just disappear.

or maybe someone (ignatz,PoisonedV) don`t understanding what em i talking about. ha? all what`s in this topik i write without dictionary or something. if there somebody who don`t understanding nothing whot i`m saying?

you want to help. mail to him, it`s so simple, right. Igor`s mail is on the top. Try to mediate. But i don`t think it will change something. Because Igor jast an a lier, who stolen my money.

i`m here for the other people who also can lose there money if there trying to buy something in that shop. not for me.

PS when i`m in first time tell him, thet item don`t work correctly, they advise to ship my f200 to Korea!!!!! (for repair). Maybe it`s a good choice for somebody. But why i should lost my money on it? And i even don`t hear that GPH repair broken item. Espesialy after GPH offisialy stoping produce f200.

Ok- now that we understand that it's not just him not understanding or lost in translation, its him being malicious- just make sure this gets seen. try to get it posted on gp2x and related blogs, and I'll email the guy, too

Sounds like the typical first-batch F200 problem (happened to quite a few units there):
The SD Card slot works at the beginning, makes some write errors, continues on to sometimes not-working, then sometimes working, then it's completely dead within a few weeks.

Has to be repaired by GPH.

EvilDragon said:
Sounds like the typical first-batch F200 problem (happened to quite a few units there):
The SD Card slot works at the beginning, makes some write errors, continues on to sometimes not-working, then sometimes working, then it's completely dead within a few weeks.

Has to be repaired by GPH.

Do you know what exactly is the cause of this problem? A bad solder connection on the card slot? On the cardreader chip? A blown component (resistor, fuse)? As a hardware guy, I'm interested in it since for many people, a DIY repair is more attractive than sending the unit to Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, haven't found out the reason... had to send them all back to Korea.
Didn't seem a contact problem on the slot, as I tried to fix that.

Back