Adic Games With Blu+ Issues

mth411

Sorry about the new topic, just found there to be too many adic entries that blu+ users can't play.

Tanda ---- 20% Bars at top of screen, author is attemping to fix, see beta section.

Bolcataxian --- right side flickers like giana's sisters v90 demo

PWTB --- right side flickers like giana's sisters v90 demo

GPTron --- 20% Bars at top of screen

NAZCARUNNERS --- ALREADY FIXED - Just download again :)

GPFM --- 20% Bars at top of screen in the movie avi player only!

FactoriZe --- ALREADY FIXED - Just download again :)

Hopefully us blu+ users aren't left out in the cold when it comes to new homebrew.
Wonderful new homebrew though, really shows off the gp32.

EDITed by EvilDragon: Just updated the above list, as some games have already been updated :)

EDIT2: Sorry about my mistake with Bolcataxian... it is NOT yet fixed, but the author is working on it ;)

NazcaRunners & GPtron developers are aware of this and are already fixing the problem :rolleyes:
And GPfm works fine for BLU+, but GpOsX doesn't work with the top white bar problem. :unsure:

Ok, i made a version wich depends on GPSYS\FENIX.RTE.
It's here. The runtime included is the normal blu one. If you want to play it in a BLU+ unit and you don't know where is the fenix.rte you need to use, here is the correct runtime (put in /GPSYS)
If you have the Adic version installed on your SMC, you have to delete it (/GPMM/NRUNS/ and /GPMM/NRUNS.FXE) before copying the new one.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Regards.

Thanks nazca, really neat game. Thanks for the quick patch.

Also, when i play and run with the a button, the character occasionally stops running, like the debounce routine or something of the sort is a bit touchy, any ideas.

I have the same problem with the croco game, so it may be a button issue, but it doesnt' occur with any of the other games.

A few more... sorry

Falldown has a refresh flicker.... only in the menu though, so no biggie, doesn't bother me at all, vanishes during game play.

Factorize has the blu+ bar, making the game unplayable. Neat looking game though, hope you entered it in the eductional competition for dream coding.

mth411

I had a feeling a bunch of them were not going to be okay on the BLU+...

Kinda dissapointing especially now since the fix for this is pretty much common knowledge... I'd have thought just about everything from here on out would be setup up to run on regular BLU or BLU+

:( why didn't I order this damn BLU when they first came out....

Back