Addtional Panels/Taskbar

jonlad1

Guys,

I have been searching on how to add additional taskbar/settings options (not sure how else to describe them, I might have the terminology wrong)

I couldnt find a pnd to do this, is there one available or a script of some kind?

As per the attached screenshot

It has quick options to change cpu speed, bluetooth, wifi, etc

Cheers!

Attachments

• Image 13.jpg
    Image 13.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 303
What exactly are you hoping to do? Create a second panel with the same options? Or add additional options to your current panel?

Or are you saying your panel does not have any of these options, and you want to enable them?

Sorry, I want to add this taskbar functionality to my current panel, same as in that screenshot.

I'm mainly after the CPU speed, but the other options would be a bonus :)

Are there multiple ways of doing this?

right-click _not_ on the Thing you clicked in the Screen-shot -> "Add New Items..."

I tried right-clicking on the taskbar to add a new item already, there was no option for CPU, just the existing wifi, sound, brightness, etc

I tried right-clicking on the taskbar to add a new item already, there was no option for CPU, just the existing wifi, sound, brightness, etc
Yeah but not on the Specific Button but on some free space on the Taskbar...

Yep, sorry I meant on free space. I did try that, the option for adding CPU isnt there. There is a list of available options to add to the taskbar, but the ones I'm looking for arent in the list. There is an option there to add a new item but it brings up another dialog box to specify the name/icon/command/etc, not sure what to put in there either

Ah so the thing with CPU-speed, WiFI, ... Quick Settings is Missing for you? If so check Settings -> Desktop -> Session and Startup -> Application Autostart. there should be "Pandora-Configtray.desktop" Aktivated. If its Activated there, but still not showing up, then it might be that some files on your NAND are broken and you need to do an Reflash.

Yep, the "quick start" menu exactly in the screenshot is missing.

I havent checked in the location you jut specified, will check when I get home and will advise

Thank you!

Back