ADB commands with OP?

Wondering if anyone has ever been able to use the OP as a way to communicate with their Android device over ADB

I haven't tried it yet but I would aasume it's no difference than connecting your android devices to a linux computer...

yep, if wifi works, adb is working fine :) you just have to download an app to activate adb, cause there's no option in the system settings...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he means accessing his Android device with pandora while pandora runs Linux as usual. If so I have done that successfully before, only ARM build of adb tool is needed. I should still have it somewhere, can upload if needed.

Maybe he means accessing his Android device with pandora while pandora runs Linux as usual. If so I have done that successfully before, only ARM build of adb tool is needed. I should still have it somewhere, can upload if needed.
I'm interested.  Please do upload.  Thanks! :)

Exactly what I'm looking for, would really appreciate an upload =)

Thank you so much for uploading: 

I think there is a permissions issue going on similar to this, that I'm having, where I have no permissions to run an adb command or if I do ./adb devices I'll get "??????????? no permissions". Not sure if things are the same on the Pandora, wasn't able to execute the second to last command in the link shown, any thoughts?

I think there is a permissions issue going on similar to this, that I'm having, where I have no permissions to run an adb command or if I do ./adb devices I'll get "??????????? no permissions". Not sure if things are the same on the Pandora, wasn't able to execute the second to last command in the link shown, any thoughts?
Yes "??????????? no permissions" means adb can't access the device and the link above is correct, you just don't need "sudo service udev restart" after copying .rules file on pandora, it should pick up correct permissions on device replug.

maybe someone could package it and upload on the repo? perhaps with a nice interface for lazy people who want to root their phone =)

Back