Standalone keyboard?

Kelvin

Pixel Mercenary
Website
www.kelvinshadewing.net
I swear I saw someone somewhere showing the keyboard from the Pandora, but instead of it being the actual OP, it was a Bluetooth device that attached to the phone. For the life of me, I haven't been able to find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd like to get one for my phone.

Hi.
Some Devices had a bad LCD Connector.
These Devices are selled as "Pandora TV Editions"

Maybe you saw a Pandora simply without Display.
With Bluetooth and the right PND you where able to use it as a Mouse and Keyboard and Gaming Controller for many Devices.

Its a Pandora without Display but with working AV Connector.

Maybe you saw this?

Or you saw a Prototyphe of the "Icontrolpad 2", One of Craigix last Projekts which was basically a Pandora Keyboard and Gamincontrolls but whit a diverent PCB and whit a Atachment for your Phone,
The Projekt failed, and Craigix leef the Communitiy,
Customers who preeordered one can get a Discountet Pyra, if i remember correctly..

I also think that you saw the ICP2. Too bad it failed!

Maybe one day an improved control pad using Pyra's enhanced inputs is thinkable? But I am just dreaming...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

If you dont have a Problem whit the Pyras Display, i remember there was a Pandora Input PND that made a Bluetooth Controller out of the Pandora,
i ditnt truyed this out, but i would say maybe this should also work on the Pyra (whit some new compiling), so you can use the Pyra to controll your XBOX.. or Playstation or Switch..

Yeah, but there is no source code available for Master Control. Therefore it has to be rewritten to be used with Pyra.

Yeah, but there is no source code available for Master Control. Therefore it has to be rewritten to be used with Pyra.

Or kindly ported by the original author if they're still interested.

GINGE is a circular acronym for 'GINGE Is Not A Gp2x Emulator'. So the pandora version of it should probably be called PINPE (or perhaps drop the Pandora specificness from the name and just call it PINE)
Isn't there already a program called Pine?

The only Pine I can find is an old text-mode email client. There's nothing in the pandora repo, nothing even in the archlinux repositories matching that name, and certainly nothing with that specific capitalisation.

Although a bluetooth keyboard using Pyra parts has always sounded cool, at this point, small bluetooth keyboards with game controls are everywhere.

However, there IS still a niche unfilled...

Pyraminal?
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/th...for-ed-small-hdmi-monitor.82319/#post-1428859

"If we want to get REAL fancy on this idea, use the whole Pyra shell, display, keymat with a dumb CPU board that flips the Pyra's HDMI output into an HDMI input. Then internally hub the USB connection into power, trackpad touchscreen, usb keyboard, joystick mouse (nubs). Effectively this version would be a Pyra terminal... Pyraminal? Hypothetically, this could use all existing Pyra hardware and just need a different CPU board with very little CPU, nearly no RAM and not much eMMC that stands all of the connectors on their head to be clients instead of hosts. It would be a pocket KVM - just connect it to USB and video output on the host computer. Holy crap - a person could even hook one up to a Pyra and play multiplayer games."

Although a bluetooth keyboard using Pyra parts has always sounded cool, at this point, small bluetooth keyboards with game controls are everywhere.

However, there IS still a niche unfilled...

Pyraminal?
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/th...for-ed-small-hdmi-monitor.82319/#post-1428859

"If we want to get REAL fancy on this idea, use the whole Pyra shell, display, keymat with a dumb CPU board that flips the Pyra's HDMI output into an HDMI input. Then internally hub the USB connection into power, trackpad touchscreen, usb keyboard, joystick mouse (nubs). Effectively this version would be a Pyra terminal... Pyraminal? Hypothetically, this could use all existing Pyra hardware and just need a different CPU board with very little CPU, nearly no RAM and not much eMMC that stands all of the connectors on their head to be clients instead of hosts. It would be a pocket KVM - just connect it to USB and video output on the host computer. Holy crap - a person could even hook one up to a Pyra and play multiplayer games."

I would buy one of these. HDMI in, USB Keyboard/Joypad/Touchscreen out, could connect to those USB Compute cards or anything that ordinarily is headless and keyboardless. I used to use my OpenPandora with RDP to connect to my (Now defunct) Gole1 through USB sometimes. If the Pyraminal were sub-$300, it'd be totally worth it to use as portable handy controls and display!

Back