Achy Fingers From Laptop Trackpad

goobers

Website
Visit site
Anyone else get achy fingers (RSI I guess) from using a laptop trackpad?

I can't find my mouse either :/

I wonder if part of the problem is the large size of the trackpad on my MacBook Pro...

I do, that's why I don't use them. Luckily my ancient Thinkpad uses a nipple pointer. It gains points for being comfortable, and also for being called a nipple.

It's a nubbin! (Did anyone else watch red vs blue?)

I loved those things. I've still got a thinkpad T20, but the harddrive is screwed. I should really resurrect it sometime

A few weeks ago I think I was starting to develop achy fingers from excessive scroll wheeling. Then I got a electric shock through that finger (resulting in the device that gave it me becoming completely fried) and my finger was instantly back to normal. Maybe you should try it. :ph34r:

Mine's a T21. Hard drive failures must be common, I got this one cheap on eBay, and all it needed was a new HD. More worrying is the BOD (Blink Of Death) problem that apparently plagues the T20/21 models. I'm safe so far, but I'll pick up a T23 soon just in case :)

Yeah, Thinkpads rule. I´m typing on a T22 right now. The trackpoint is vastly superior to touchpads.

Though i tried the trackpoint of some HP Notebook once and it wasn´t as good.

Back