Abandoned Bricks

madelman

Still Fresh
Ok, here comes the fouth port from my collection. This time the is Abandoned Bricks, a tetris clone with Bastet mode, where you always get the worst possible brick for the moment, and next brick preview is not available.

(From homepage of the game)
The goal of the game is to reach the highest possible score. Shapes fall from the top of the screen. You can move them sideways and rotate them in order to get the best fit when they reach the bottom. When you manage to complete a horizontal line, it disappears. When screen is full the game is over. The game speeds up whenever the lines are full. Therefore, it’s better to fill as many lines you can at once. That way you can reach higher levels with the same speed.

You can download it at gp2x.de

You can find more info at my GP2X games page

Cool. From the topic I thought the thread was going to be about what people do with their GP2Xs when they get bricked by FW updates :p

Whoa, man!

I do have a couple ports coming, but wait for them. Eep. :D

Good ports you've been bringing Madelman, I didn't mean to take credit for your work ;)

lucoxade posted on Feb 14 2006 at 12:51 AM said:
madelman, I look forward to trying all your delicious ports.

You are a credit to the community :D :D :D
egg_on_face.jpg

I'm an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Feb 13 2006 at 08:00 PM said:
Cool. From the topic I thought the thread was going to be about what people do with their GP2Xs when they get bricked by FW updates :p
lol yeah I thought the same thing :lol:

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 12:33 AM said:
Hey, you never include the .gpe file. How are we supposed to run it?

If you knew how much time I spend only in packing, uploading and posting the news....

Anyway, as they have said you can rename the executable to abrick.gpe or download the updated version I'm uploading right now.

DaveC posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:00 AM said:
Me too. It would have been cool if the little tetris pieces were dead gp2xes.

FluffyPanda posted on Feb 15 2006 at 09:44 AM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 14 2006 at 02:00 AM said:
Me too. It would have been cool if the little tetris pieces were dead gp2xes.
Lol! Someone should really do that.

Back