A War With North Korea Could Be Harmfull To The Wiz Project?

brwizer

Still Fresh
A war with North Korea could be harmfull to the Wiz Project?

How?

What GPH can do to minimize the problems?

What WE can do to minimize the problems?

brwizer

If South Korea goes to war with North Korea, or the other way around, we can expect an price increase due to increased import-export costs.

But dont hold me to it, im not an expert in economics ;)

OH NO, NOT HANS BLIX!
hb00001.jpg

Edit: Too far? :p.

Peter R posted on May 28 2009 at 11:10 AM said:
Senor Quack posted on May 28 2009 at 03:45 PM said:
MATT DAMON
Watch it. They've got George Clooney out there!
its not George im worried about......its a Ben Afleck sneak attack..........he and Matt are close you know lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Having lived in South Korea, and after seeing the DMZ etc., my guess is it wouldn't be much of a war. Apparently the South can launch 1200 jets within 3 minutes; that's the end of that.
The most there'd likely be is a shipping delay.
OT: :lol:

PlopperZ posted on May 28 2009 at 11:14 PM said:
Having lived in South Korea, and after seeing the DMZ etc., my guess is it wouldn't be much of a war. Apparently the South can launch 1200 jets within 3 minutes; that's the end of that.
The most there'd likely be is a shipping delay.
OT: :lol:
I really have no knowledge of what sout korea is capable of doing.... I thought North Korea was like ALOT stronger cause they had nukes and stuff

If a war starts, North Korea has the capability to completely flatten Seoul (this is without nukes - they have a ton of conventional artillery pointed at Seoul) and there is basically nothing that anyone can do to stop that.

Basically, a war would be a very bad thing and would result in the certain death of millions of people on both sides of their border. Which is why I personally think that it's unlikely. While acting tough is politically beneficial, an actual war is in no-one's interests.

I think its sad you are worried about an insignificant game console compared to the actual damage a war can do...

Lets hope there is no war, period.

brwizer posted on May 28 2009 at 03:33 PM said:
A war with North Korea could be harmfull to the Wiz Project?

How?

What GPH can do to minimize the problems?

What WE can do to minimize the problems?

brwizer
Yeah, we should plan for that because that would also be the first thing on the employees of GPH minds too... saving the Wiz while Seoul burns.

You're an idiot.

andrewe1 posted on May 28 2009 at 08:10 PM said:
I think its sad you are worried about an insignificant game console compared to the actual damage a war can do...
Lets hope there is no war, period.

Actually I'm not really worried about the Wiz, but we are in a Wiz forum. I'm just used it as a excuse to talk about something that unites us in some way.

Another thing... The Wiz already was very expensive to me.

But I know I did the wrong choice of my words. I'm really sorry!

North Korea sucks. Their attitude towards South Korea (and the world) is easily summed up:

northkoreaisbestkorea-mcs.jpg

A totalitarian state run by a crazy guy is a dangerous thing, especially when they've got nukes.

Back