A Problem With Registering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcher

Still Fresh
I firstly have to admit that I have circumvented the system, if you wish to ban me for that then feel free to but please first let me explain.

This is my first time on the forums, I went to register and after agreeing to the ToS received this message:

The error returned was:

Sorry, an account already exisits with the IP:

Now there was no reason for this to come up but then again as it had come up I had no way to contact any moderators or admins as sending a PM or even looking at their profile requires an account. This left me in a dilemma so unless I wanted to give up I had to get around it, I had two options either wait until I could access a different PC (I discounted this one as it will probably be two weeks until I can get access to anIP that isn't on this network) or I could get someone I trusted to register for me. I apologise for circumventing the system in this way but it was the only option I could see. I have made this post for one main reason, to tell you that whomever I share anIP with (which I am really not sure how that could happen) I am not them and I would not want to have both of us banned for this rule:

- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion (ban).

EDIT: I would also like to add that I so no other section suited to this problem so I put it in the area that it seemed to fit in.

I contacted EvilDragon after I made this post and he made the same suggestion, I have PMed Hando now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back