A new chapter will be written...

Binky

Death's Steed
Staff member
It looks like the ethereal pandora-successor now has a name...

Have a look at pyra-handheld.de, dragonbox-pyra.de. pyra-handheld.com or dragonbox-pyra.com.

​
A new chapter will be written.

​
OpenPandora GmbH
CEO: Michael Mrozek
Schaeffbraeustr.11
85049 Ingolstadt
Germany
 ​

Then (for no particular reason) I doodled this:

dchr.png

It was supposed to be one of those ribbons used to mark the pages of diaries and the like...

What happened to the obvious site name choices that are all available ?, they should be registered, ie

DragonboxPyra.com

DragonboxPyra.org

DragonboxPyra.de

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the ethereal pandora-successor now has a name...

Have a look at pyra-handheld.de, dragonbox-pyra.de. pyra-handheld.com or dragonbox-pyra.com.

​
A new chapter will be written.

OpenPandora GmbH

CEO: Michael Mrozek

Schaeffbraeustr.11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

​

Then (for no particular reason) I doodled this:

dchr.png
funny-book-movie-adaptations.jpg

Chapter one.

Michael sat alone in the dimly lit room. The office swivel chair squeaked as he shifted uncomfortably.

In his hands was a strange device...deep in thought he absently traced his fingers over the smooth matte finish.

This was not something of Craig's legacy. This was an altogether different beast. This was a 'Pyra'.

A Pyra? What was this? and would it be enough to conquer the world? and finally vanquish Rothwell to the pits of fabled tartarus?

Just then the screen began to glow, growing ever brighter with every second that passed.

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree some non hyphenated URLs should be registered. Still I am more excited that things are happening.

I always love teaser websites like this; the Fallout 4 (fake) one in particular was incredible.

I am excited.

I shall start saving my pennies.

Awesome picture Binky.

Seems like exiting stuff is happening :)

I've been out of the loop for a while, do we have any summary of confirmed details about the Pyra?

Is it just me, or would pyra.dragonbox.de have worked just as well?

Is it just me, or would pyra.dragonbox.de have worked just as well?
I'd guess there'll be something there too, but since ED already controls dragonbox.de its not worth worrying about subdomains yet.

Back