A Mpeg 4 Player

Please search the forums. The answer is out there...
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=37399&view=findpost&p=536817

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant find any thing. If I have the source code for a linux mpeg 4 player can some one make it.

Hm???

There are various forms of mpeg4, divx and lavc among them. Mplayer (on the gp2x) and the ffplay (from ffmpeg and also on the gp2x) both support many mpeg4 implementations.

with mpeg4 you mean file with .mp4 extension (mp4 contener) or file that use mpeg 4 video codec?

If you downloaded them from iTunes then you might not be able to play them directly on the GP2X. iTunes uses some sort of DRM for their video and audio (most audio anyway). You might be able to convert the iTunes videos to avi and then play them on the GP2X.

a7x-fan said:
yes i do.They are they type that work with ipod video right cus im useing itunes.
In that case they will be quicktime.

Last edited by a moderator:
itunes use .mp4 contener and Apple H264 video codec and DRM protection. This video can't be read on GP2x because of the DRM and the H264 codec is too heavy for the GP2x to be read without framedrop.

no i did not download them from itunes im just sayin they work with my video ipod..and i got the drm off of the ones i downloaded from itunes.

Back