A Few Issues

Rockthesmurf

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
So, I have my Pandora now, in fact have had it for about a week. I had a few teething glitches but thought I'd push on and see how it goes. But I think now would be a good time to raise these issues to see what you guys can recommend!

1. My right shoulder button has half popped out. I can sort of push it back into place but after a few clicks it is popped back out again.

2. The nubs seem a little temperamental. The right one is set to behave like mouse buttons but often presses don't register. I have given up pressing 'double click' as it is not clear if it has registered so instead right click until it registers then left click on the resultant menu. Sometimes the left nub drifts off and doesn't seem to always register the full range of movements. I have reset the June countless times which can improve things at least for some period of time.

3. The battery meter has never reached 100% despite a full charge. It has got worse, a full charge left my device 11% and has quickly gone down so the Pandora just shuts down. I ordered a spare battery and think it arrived! I have a little black battery sized container but haven't managed to open it yet.

What do you guys think? Should I RMA this? Am I at fault? Have I missed something?

Thanks,

Steve

I can't comment on much here, but have you made sure that the battery is properly aligned? It has been said that if it's just a little bit off from the contacts in the battery compartment, it can result in the battery meter not fully charging, and other strange stuff like that.

Back