A couple Questions

blipped4

T03
Website
none
Hi i recently got movie park and did Outlaw star which looked good but the actual movie was played in a 2cm x 2cm square does it always look like this?

Is there anywhere else to get divx films other than :-

http://www.gp32-divx.com

Is there anywhere i can download directly because p2p is really bad for broadband especially emule.??

just get the videos in any format, and then use a program called Virtualdub to convert the video files into a correct divx codec for use with Moviepark.

search for Virtualdub and moviepark whatever and you should be bale to find some tutorials to help you do this.

Converting files is much easier than using sites with already converted files as they are not huge in number.

As for sites with direct movie downloads..... There arent many, if any good ones, because as with MP3's, companies would just sue..... so peer to peer is the best way. Also, as with Playstation ISOs, Movie files are huge and this would make it harder for a site to host such files.

I know Peer to Peer does immensely slow down broadband, but just connect to peer to peer whilst you are not using the internet.

:)

The FAQ on this very site should help you with the Virtualdub settings for Moviepark- link.

oh.... and also... get GPCinema.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am rally looking for any sites that have direct downloads i remember what which had an RIAA vid on the front page but i had to format my pc and lost tons of stuff including a magazne on the gp32 i had made which was really big.

Back