GP32 A couple of updates...

Ishani

Still Fresh
on http://www.ishani.plus.com/gp32

* Updated GP32 Generator's stationery - there was a weird little bug i found when creating projects using the stationery that made CW bomb when changing some things in the GP32Gen GUI. Installing the fix should make all newly created projects work fine - follow instructions on the site if you're having probs with existing generated projects.

* A bunch of new USB stuff, including a USB debug console for GP32->PC debugging. All source code + examples included.

-hd

FWIW the CodeWarriror plug-in *should* be cross-version compatible.. at least other CW plug-ins i've developed in the past have been :-/

If its not, please let me know what version of the CW IDE is shipped with ADS 1.1. If I can dig out an old CW SDK I will try and build the Generator with it for older CW versions to run with..

As for the stationery + SDK pack, that is purely based on the SDK provided by GamePark with some organisation and tweaking by myself. Nothing ADS-version specific AFAIK..

-hd

My CodeWarrior version is 4.0.4 Build 0486. I am use for my programming trial version of Ads 1.1 . When I install your plugin into my Ads and try to create new gp32 project the codewarrior just crushed. May be it is xml plugin problem ?

I will check into this when I am back home - something to try: instead of using the stationery (eg. don't create a new project using the "GP32 Executable" option) - open up a regular CW project, go to the target settings and see if GP32 Generator is installed and appears in the Target menu correctly.

If so, it means that at least the plug-in is working. If not, try going to Edit->Preferences->Plugin Settings and setting the plugin diagnostics to "All Info". Then restart CW - you should get a file opened with a report of all loaded plugins - have a search for GP32 Generator in that list and see if it coughed up any errors when it was loading.

If it is indeed the MCP/XML setup for the stationery, I can work with you to put a ADS 1.1-compliant MCP together. (which I can then stick on my site for use by other ADS 1.1 users..)

-hd

Back