A big problem...

It is illegal to give/get it for free, but it is hard anyways, because once it is specifically encrypted for the GP32 of the user that bought it. Another thing that you could do to buy it is use paypal, but I dont know if you can sign up for paypal w/o credit card.

Or can anyone that allredy have it... maybe... perhaps.... a little.... give.... it..... to me for..... free? PLZ! HELPE ME!

Please dont ask for illegal copies of commercial software on this board. The only way you can do it is to get hold of someone with a credit card who's willing to use it to buy from Entware.

:unsure: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be illegal. But i allso want to say that none of my parents have a credidcard! I wrote that down, "...i don't have a creditcard... no one i know have one either..." and i think i know my parents realy well.

Cellsplitter posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
:unsure: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be illegal. But i allso want to say that none of my parents have a credidcard! I wrote that down, "...i don't have a creditcard... no one i know have one either..." and i think i know my parents realy well.
Do they have a debit card? If they don't how could they have got you a gp32?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the GP32 myself on a webbsite that sends the produkt and at bill at the same time and then you pay the bill at the post office where the gp32 is and then you got it! well that's how i did it :) .

BTW no one i know have a debit card either...

Ah, well, ehh... credit cards (and so on...) are not realy common here... My mother said to me that the worse thing a person can have is a credit card beacuse peopel ripp you off. So, a credit card is some thing im starting to hate in this world <_< .

Debit cards are a lot more harmless.

I -really- hope with asking for roms, and now asking for gpcinema, that we aren't going to have requests all other the place. In that case I think a mass delete would be in order.

I can see the tourism ads now
"Sweden: Where the chicks are really hot and no one uses credit cards"

Back