?????

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
Just reading a few semi-old N64 magazined and whilst persing through the 50th issue, Just incase u wanna find it, its got a lime green cover with mario leaning on a big 50, it is the January 2001 issue.
N E way if n e one has got it look at the bottom of page 36, where there is a column about the X-BOX:

Forget the Panasonic and Gamepark handhelds we covered last month .........
WHAT?!?!?!
Out of all the issues of all the magazines in my entire collection of magazines, ITS A BIG COLLECTION (I buy enuff a month to stock a newagents, multiply that by 10 years and u got a big stack), I miss issue 49 of N64 magazine, does n e one know of said article and if so would it b possible for a scan?

Are we talking about the official Nintendo Magazine or N64 Mag that is now called NGC (solve my maze mag)?

I'm rather interested in this, N64/NGC is my favorite mag along with Edge.

its the "N64 magazine" Now called NGC i think

Published by future and used dailyradar.com for its forums.

Also included "Nintendo World" magazine which it said was featured in the top right hand corner of each mag from the Dec. 2000 issue.

And its mascot was a globe with feet which parodid game throughout the magazine, eg. it wore a futuristic hat in the Jet Force Gemini Review

The 49th issue had a picture of LINK lunging forward with ZELDA 2 written on it, the main title was covered in snow coz its the XMAS 2000 issue

Back