3ds emulation

2bit

Hello everyone , I own a 3ds . My sister IS always playing it - for some fashion design game . I found a 3ds emulator online . Told sister I would install it on home pc if she quit using MY 3ds . She refused . Please help me convince my sister to allow me to download the emulator and quit using my 3ds .

She says she doesn't want to . Quote " I don't want to " .

mzl.xxjurice.320x480-75.jpg

If it was me i'd just steal my 3ds back and leave her with nothing, but then I am a kindhearted soul after all. ;)

There's no 3DS emulator, whatever you found is a fake. Possibly malware.

Also - if you really have a problem playing on YOUR 3DS then you have a right to tell her no. That would be mean of course, but I suggest you try and come to an agreement when she can play her fashion game and you can play your games.

And if it really is YOUR 3DS - it should be obvious that you get the lion's share of playtime. Also sit the parents down and sign a contract if needs be :p

How....is it mean to tell her "no"?

If it's his 3DS, then he has the right to use it.  Personally, I'd just take it back and say she can play it at certain times or not at all.  If she's very possessive with the 3DS, then that's kinda stupid given its yours.

Also - if you really have a problem playing on YOUR 3DS then you have a right to tell her no. That would be mean of course, but I suggest you try and come to an agreement when she can play her fashion game and you can play your games.

And if it really is YOUR 3DS - it should be obvious that you get the lion's share of playtime. Also sit the parents down and sign a contract if needs be :p
Well , she gets to play half hour per day with option of saving up too 2 hours . My problem is , is that I get NOTHING out of it . Please note I'm not some video-game miser It's just I am not allowed use of her stuff ( not that I need it ) but still .

there's most definately no 3DS emulator... the best we curently have concerning hacking is a controversial picture of someone claiming running code in 3DS mode... and that's all

edit: but you can find dump of the game, but they are useless as of yet, there's no way to use them in an emulator or a console. I'm not even sure if we know if theses dumps are actually good...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well , that WOULD explain why they said it was closed source .

There are lots of emulators that are closed source. Especially if a 3DS emulator suddenly popped up, I wouldn't at all be taken aback if the developer wanted to keep it closed for a while. Just don't pay for it: if they are selling their "3DS" emulator, then you'll likely got ripped off in addition to malware.

where is this supposed emulator, anyway?

Ah, I see. Is it 3dsemulator.org? Yeah, totally fake. The "emulator" needs a bios file. While you can download the program itself with no problem, they offer the bios file only through some kind of offer sign up. Don't be fooled, several reputable review sites have tried and the file they receive is a garbage archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back