232mhz Sonic/drmd Gp32 + 3x128mb

dr.no

It is gigantic.
Website
Visit site
I'm selling my too fast GP32 (solid 232MHz on Sonic/DrMD - could probably go higher since it goes to 256MHz with the Clockspeed Tester) on German eBay. As far as I know, people from other ebay-countries can bid there as well. The packaging and shipping to whereever you are will be no problem at all and as cheap as possible. If you can't bid but would offer a good price, please contact me and I will see what I can do.

You get:
  • GP32 232MhZ (not modded) in great condition, no scratches or so, all buttons (also diagonals) working 100%
  • original box and manual both in the same condition
  • 3 128MB SMCs
  • USB cable
  • a working wormlight with the right connector (bought the connector and a GBA wormlight, but sadly screwed it up slightly) - you probably need to fix it with some duct-tape or reopen it and do something proper, but it is no big deal. It works as it is. ;)
Please bid what it is worth, I really need the money.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8211863906
Also don't be afraid to ask something (via post, PM or ebay-PM) when you have got any questions.

PS: It is already flashed it with the multifirmware (pacrom, yafl, official launcher and the SMC-fixer). So you don't need to fear loosing it from doing that.

Für Kenner: SNES-Emulation ist mit dieser Hertzzahl absolut flüssig realisierbar, im Gegensatz zu den Modellen, die "nur" bis 166MHz hochgehen - denn das ist einfach zu wenig für Genesis oder SNES-Emulation (und bald hoffentlich auch komplett GBA-Emulation)...

<_<

Naja, meine Erfahrung war das jedenfalls. :( Ich habe es nicht hinbekommen mit 166MHz die Musik für das SNES mit zu emulieren und den Frameskip dabei niedrig zu halten. Ich hoffe ich trete damit niemandem auf den Schlips oder so. <_< Oder war dein Posting mehr in Richtung GBA-Emulation gerichtet?

PS: 2 Days left and only 72€? I did not expect it to go only that high. <_<

Ja, GBA und die Bemerkung über Genesis, DrMD läuft sehr flüssig, schon weit unter 166 MHz.

And auctions go high on the last day all of the time, so don`t expect any high bids so early...

Back