Packard Bell Ixtreme 6052 Intel Celeron 2.7ghz,160 Gb Hard Drive

sukhi-2006

I'm selling Packard bell IXtreme 6052 pc which is in white color and has 2 drives in excellent condition and fully boxed with manuals, here are the specs for the pc:

1) Packard bell intel celeron 2.7GHZ processor
2) 160GB Hard drive
3) 1.25GB DDR memory
4) 2 drives (dvd player & dvd writer)
5) Onboard graphics card
6) sound card
7) 8 usb ports (2 front & 6 rear)
8) broadband ready
9) Microsoft windows xp professional
10)Keyboard,mouse,speakers included (monitor not included)

I'm selling the pc for £110.00, postage will cost extra depends where the person is from, will post locally or international.

my machine is also on ebay anyone can bid for it, the item no. 330221142229, if anyone wants bid please hurry it will be over in 1 day 2 hours.

You should keep that stick of ram, you may need it for your "gaming pc"

I won't be needing the ram because my new pc will have 2gb ddr memory that enough for me i don't need more than that, i already got a buyer from ebay who won the bid for £80.00, the only problem is the person is not paying by paypal which is really bad i needed a person who can buy it through paypal would any will be interested to buy it for £80.00 plus postage will cost extra.

sukhigp said:
I won't be needing the ram because my new pc will have 2gb ddr memory that enough for me i don't need more than that, i already got a buyer from ebay who won the bid for £80.00, the only problem is the person is not paying by paypal which is really bad i needed a person who can buy it through paypal would any will be interested to buy it for £80.00 plus postage will cost extra.
I'll give you 25 pounds, but you have to cover shipping to the US.

Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukhigp said:
i already got a buyer from ebay who won the bid for £80.00, the only problem is the person is not paying by paypal which is really bad i needed a person who can buy it through paypal would any will be interested to buy it for £80.00 plus postage will cost extra.
I hope you've told the buyer that you're not going to send it to them if you find someone willing to pay via Paypal. You're obligated to sell it to the winner of the auction y'know... If you only wanted to accept Paypal for payment, mentioning that in the auction description might have been an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand suckyGP as much as everyone else, but granted, he DID list paypal as the only payment option. If he had listed check/money order as well, but forgot to change it or whatever, it would be a different story.

My offer of 25 pounds still stands, though.

Back