2 Questions

noel

Still Fresh
How is the hinge on the unit.

Does it stay up if you put it at an angle?

Or will it fall down?

Also I had a problem with my first unit where the the (A) button on the game-pad was harder/stiff to press

Can this be fixed?

How is the hinge on the unit.

Does it stay up if you put it at an angle?

Or will it fall down?

Also I had a problem with my first unit where the the (A) button on the game-pad was harder/stiff to press

Can this be fixed?
1 The hinge is only intended to lock at 180 degrees, and this is the casae for most units, though the occasional one is stiff enoughto hold at any angle. Also, you could always put a peice of paper or something in the to make it hold.

2 In short: Yes, but only if you are willing to disassemble the unit, otherwise give it a real workout. If that still does not fix the problem and it really bothers you, send it in for an RMA. See this thread for more details

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help vadsamoht think I will stick my order for a 7 day one.

1 more question do they still come with the bow in the lcd case?

Thanks for your help vadsamoht think I will stick my order for a 7 day one.

1 more question do they still come with the bow in the lcd case?
I believe so (I am still on the preorder queue myself), though some people say it's barely noticeable.

1 The hinge is only intended to lock at 180 degrees, and this is the casae for most units, though the occasional one is stiff enoughto hold at any angle. Also, you could always put a peice of paper or something in the to make it hold.

This is misleading. Yes, it is only intended to lock at 180 degrees, but it is intended to be usable at ~80-120 degrees as well. My Pandora tends to work fine around that range, although it's not all that stiff and I have my concerns. It is not stiff enough to really be banging away with the stylus without holding it.

Back