2 Problems

Tablet

Still Fresh
Hi, i got a Gp last friday and as i was installing the pograms you get with the disc i noticed that the movie player would not install, but i thought i'll just download Gpcinema instead, i no gpcinema is a better program but i feel betrayed that i didnt even get given moviepark on the install disc. thats the first problem, the second is..... has anyone had a problem with gpcinema2 i downloaded it thinking ooooh a better divx player.... no, i opened the program and it couldn't find any of my movies, i'm new to this so if anyone can help me in any way, by either letting me download a copy of your moviepark or teach me to use gpcinema2, thanx

dont use movipark, its old n crap compared to cinema,

u need to encode your movies in a specific way, if you dont they simply wont work,

ill edit my post with a link to a guide a.s.a.p

unless someone posts it after this lol

http://www.hostultra.com/~w76666851180/

there is a guide telling you step by step how to encode your movie to work on your gp32_console

Tablet posted on May 23 2005 at 02:50 PM said:
Hi, i got a Gp last friday and as i was installing the pograms you get with the disc i noticed that the movie player would not install, but i thought i'll just download Gpcinema instead, i no gpcinema is a better program but i feel betrayed that i didnt even get given moviepark on the install disc. thats the first problem, the second is..... has anyone had a problem with gpcinema2 i downloaded it thinking ooooh a better divx player.... no, i opened the program and it couldn't find any of my movies, i'm new to this so if anyone can help me in any way, by either letting me download a copy of your moviepark or teach me to use gpcinema2, thanx

Was it brand new? Its a BLU+ then. Gpcinema2 doesn't work on a BLU+. Gpicinema 1 comes on the install disk. Install the GP manager software. You can then use the movies button in GP manager to install gpcinema or do it with a card reader or GPLINK by copying gpcine.fxe from C:\program files\GAMEPARK\GP32 Manager\movie\ to your card.

Also, gpcinema 2 isn't better than gpcinema 1, it just looks different and has support for higher overclocking (it doesn't work right when overclocking that high, anyway (the sound is low pitched))

Last edited by a moderator:
my gp32 is only a BLU i found this out when i used DRMD, my lcd screen is samsung which is BLU, yea it is brand new too, which is strange since BLU's are made as BLU+ ???

Cannot Find index.html

You are seeing this message because you dont have an index.html file
You have to create a file named index.html and put it in this folder to replace this default page!

and this is what i get when i click on the link

Tablet posted on May 23 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
Cannot Find index.html
You are seeing this message because you dont have an index.html file
You have to create a file named index.html and put it in this folder to replace this default page!

and this is what i get when i click on the link

Hmm... It's working fine for me in Firefox. Try it again and see how you do.

If you're still having trouble try this.

Good Luck. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is possible that a brand new GP32 can be a BLU, gamepark seem to occasionally put in some BLU's with new BLU+'s. probably as they find them when clearing stock etc.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Back