2 Player Games On 1 Gp32?

cozmic

Website
Visit site
I'm going to france in about 1 week for skiing. B)

Me and a mate of mine sit next to eachoter on the 1100km long trip.
Sooo i'm going to stuff my gp32_console with movies, and games!!

It would be great if we could play multiplayer games in turns or even simultaneously!!

I searched the board and found these games.
(i cant figure out the exact platform for all games)

Tron/gp32
capcom bowling /system?
Worms Genesis/SNES
SMB3/NES
Yathzee/any system?
Risk/Genesis
Micro Machines/sega gamegear
Slyro the Radioactive cat/gp32
Gpek Pong/system?

Does anybody have additions to this list??!

well my advice,, use them all advantage of a gp,, although other things to consider, things like marioi kart and trying to beat each others times,, chess?? Checkers?? or give your mate sleeping pills and hog the gp all the way

Worms on megadrive. (no sound tho, until digital sound sample support is added).

Yeah frolik like i said i searched the boards... :eek:

Breeds an monoploy are added and yes classic games like checkers and stuff is a great id.

I Think MM2 on the game gear is the best available..? (2p on one gp32 B) )

Scrabble for GameBoy Color runs great, and you can have several players (both real and CPU).

mousejockey posted on Feb 2 2005 at 09:57 PM said:
Scrabble for GameBoy Color runs great, and you can have several players (both real and CPU).

Let me second that ... GREAT 2-player game, Wifey & I play it all the time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cozmic posted on Feb 3 2005 at 08:16 AM said:
Yeah frolik like i said i searched the boards... :eek:
whaaaa.... I was trying to be helpful!

fuck it then

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres my game of Yahtzee for the GP32, supports upto 8 players simultaneously. Can grab it at http://emuholic.emuboards.com/modules.php?...howpage&pid=110

Also theres Darts if you like playing that, supports 2 players simultaneously as well has CPU and single player, latest version at http://emuholic.emuboards.com/modules.php?...howpage&pid=109 (some sites still have v0.3).

My next project would be perfect for you, its a pack of travel games :) Unfortunately the games are not ready for release yet as none have good graphics, they are playable but incomplete. One of the games in the travel pack is listed at http://emuholic.emuboards.com/modules.php?...howpage&pid=123 but not publicly released yet. If you would like to try them out contact me via PM. This offer is only for cozmic.

Soo to sum it up we have:

Tron/gp32
capcom bowling / system?
Worms Genesis/SNES
SMB3/NES
Yathzee/any system?
Risk/Genesis
Micro Machines/sega gamegear
Slyro the Radioactive cat/gp32
Gpek Pong/system?
Scrabble/GameBoy Color
Championship Manager/Atari ST
Yahtzee guyfawkes/gp32
Darts guyfawkes/gp32

Beat each others times with several racing games..
Beat scores with several pinball games

I am now testing several emulators on the possibility to change key binding so you could play 2p games on 1 gp32... no luck yet...

P.S.
Guyfawkes: PM is sent :)

Back