1St Pandora Baby?!?

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
I know nobody will care, but felt like telling you all my missus will be going into hospital today. Whilst she's squeezing it out (ouch), I'll be playing Bill & Ted on my Pandora and maybe surf the web on the hospitals wifi! Will this be the first Pandora to witness a birth? And no I won't be calling it Pandora if it's a girl! Wish me luck!

Conrats to you both :) Now someone just needs to whip up a virtual cigar smoking game for Pandora with an overvolting option for real smoke!

Chaser said:
Conrats to you both :) Now someone just needs to whip up a virtual cigar smoking game for Pandora with an overvolting option for real smoke!

I don't think they'll allow that in the hospital waiting room.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!

I've got you beat though. My boy was born on June 12th and I notified my family through pidgen on my pandora. Also posted the pics to facebook with the pandora. You'll love having it at the hospital, very handy. ;)

Well, by now I think I hope it went well.. ;)

I guess the hospital WiFi is not open, otherwise we'd be getting real-time updates.

However, my Good Luck is for the days and years to come, it's amazing how insignificant this day becomes once they smile the first smile, then stand up and walk, then talk, and talk, and talk.... ;)
Did I mention I had two?

Greatest thing I ever did.

Back