1ghz Pandora for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve always been reluctant to ship overseas because of the problems it can cause. I’ll see what I can do.
[doublepost=1556600771,1556583611][/doublepost]Someone put in a bid and I can’t add international shipping :(

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve always been reluctant to ship overseas because of the problems it can cause. I’ll see what I can do.
[doublepost=1556600771,1556583611][/doublepost]Someone put in a bid and I can’t add international shipping :(
You can cancel and restart the auction if you really would ship to other countries

Damn, you really started with a low price, good luck with that

You can cancel and restart the auction if you really would ship to other countries

I'm worried this will cheese off buyers and eBay.
[doublepost=1556626578,1556626494][/doublepost]
Damn, you really started with a low price, good luck with that
This normally works in my favour because it increases competition - but maybe not this time lol

I'd love to get my hands on it. I wouldn't need all the macgubbins to go with it, already got two batteries and like three power supplies, as well as plenty of SD cards, alongside my Rebirth unit. Problem is I probably won't have the money for it by the time the auction ends. I'm also in Canada. If it doesn't sell or you need to relist it, keep me in mind, I'd be happy to discuss it with you. International Shipping doesn't scare me.

I tried but failed. It'll be interesting to hear if someone from around here bought it.

If this is still available and you’ll ship to the US PM me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back