1Ghz+ Pandora for sale in Vancouver, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggles

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey Pandora peeps,

I'm selling my Rebirth Pandora (1GHz, 512M) plus case, 32GB SD card. Includes NA power brick and original quick start guide (I never got a pretty box with my first unit). I also ordered the TV-out cable with the original Pandora but that has never shown up. If it ever does you can have that, too.

It is in brand-new condition because I used it maybe three times after I upgraded the original to the Rebirth. If memory serves, I received the Rebirth in March of 2013. from the original in March of 2013.

At some point I replaced the stylus with an XStylus Crayon so that it expands to be both longer and wider than the original stylus. I haven't been able to find the original but the replacement fits in the slot and is much more comfortable.

I would prefer to sell to someone locally but will ship at cost if necessary.

Asking price is $500 $480 $450.

Cheers!

Edit: Not actually a Rebirth. That was me being confused.

IMG_20140216_172852_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pandora peeps,

I'm selling my Rebirth Pandora (1GHz, 512M)
Rebirth 1GHz and 512M?
Okay, I might be a little confused over the specifics. I kinda tuned out on the Pandora updates - I thought the silver ones were the Rebirth models with 1GHz and 512M? I've checked the Pandora and it's definitely 1GHz+ and 512M so that makes it not a Rebirth (just checked).

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll remove that from the posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you ship to UK?
I have had problems shipping things from Canada with batteries (I even tried lying about there being no battery once and it got sent back to me) so we'd have to use UPS or Fedex and if you'll cover the cost of that then, yeah.

I don't know about escrow services for this sort of thing, though. Trust is mainly the reason I'd like to deal with someone locally - I can trust that they've paid because I'll have cash in my hands and they can trust they've received the unit because I've just given it to them in working order.

Yes, the offer is still open. What would be the advantage of putting it on ebay?

Sorry about the late reply but I was expecting the board to send me a notice if anyone posted on the thread and then I got busy and forgot to check it.

Miggles - when are you leaving, do you think you could get it posted before you go if I am interested in buying? I am in the UK and would pay by paypal as long  as the postage isn't too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back