100 Flash Games/apps Pack

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
I wanted to try and give something to the community besides the small things a non-coder can contribute and tested a bunch of flash games/apps for use on the Caanoo/Wiz. After testing a couple hundred I managed to find 100 that work ok with the flash we have available. Don't expect anything epic but what I have is good for some time wasting at least and there are a couple apps here that could come in handy.

I spoke to a couple mods about posting the download link before hand so it should be ok unless someone complains at which point the link will have to be removed. All the games are free downloads so there is no pirated paid stuff here.

Ok, that being said, the majority of the games use the touchscreen but there are a few that use the buttons to move. Unfortunately, the compatible buttons used are in very awkward locations.

B = left
Home = right
A = up
L = down

I know there are programs that can be used to edit flash games so I left them in just in case someone wanted to give it a try or knows how to already do that.

Anyway, I hope all you guys have fun with it..... enjoy! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?nilib73kdm9z51n

Very cool thanks, This is the stuff a good community is made of, we can all do something, whether it be a review, coding, faqs, how-to's, cool links etc. I look forward to checking those files out :)

this is awsome thank you so much, im sure i will have plenty of fun with these

How do you run .swf files on Caanoo?

...nevermind:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/58537-flash-games-on-caanoo/

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to try a few flash files on my own caanoo.
I tried linerider.swf but the resolution didn't fit my Caanoo.

Though I haven't got the game to run faster than 1 fpm, I did get the right resolution.
This game is completely unplayable.

But this technique might work on other games with a bad resolution for Caanoo.

You need to download Flasm and disassemble the .swf.
Open it in a text editor and search for noScale, and change it to "exactFit" or "showAll".
I don't know if this works on all games, I only tested with 1, but it should work on games with too large resolution.

Edit: forgot to say, you need to assemble it, but thats pretty obvious right :p

Back