1.2.1 And Divx

we're all waiting for 1.3.0 in hopes that this exciting 'new feature' will be fixed. I used to watch quite a lot of movies on my 2x too...

it is happening to all of us 1.2.x users, but I generally still feel it was an upgrade over 1.1.0. If for no other reason then that 'SD' and 'Nand' option positions were bothering me. ...of course now the new way bothers me, being so used to the old one and all.

I noticed this too, expecially music videos. Crappy digisys.
Anyway, I wrote a quick one in HTML/PHP once, but when my friend used it to test it out, my hosting company suspended me, as it mass swarmed emails. It would be better if someone that had a home server do this.

I noticed this too, expecially music videos. Crappy digisys.
Anyway, I wrote a quick one in HTML/PHP once, but when my friend used it to test it out, my hosting company suspended me, as it mass swarmed emails. It would be better if someone that had a home server do this.

:eek:

I don't think anyone was actually serious about that....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a bug, it's a "feature". They thought that their users would appreciate the slowed down video. This feature would enable them to catch up on any visual minutiae they may have missed out on. :rolleyes:

Back