Zelda Marathon For Charity

Mithrildor

I Haz Custom Title
Website
Visit site
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/

Its already for some hours on. It is a zelda marathon for charity they are playing through all zelda games (except the CDi games) and they ask people to donate for charity. All the money is going to ally's house which is a charity that helps families with children with cancer , but who cant be the hospital costs.

Please donate its for a great charity and it is fun to watch them playing through all zelda games in 72 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great idea :)

It's really good fun watching it... and the chat.

Man :/ by time I saw it they're already on the 3D games. I don't care for any 3D zelda games...
Did they use an emulator for the earlier games? I assume they used a tv line out for the gamecube etc ones, but what about the others?

Dude, Minish Cap, Four swords adventure and Phantom Hourglass still arent done. They are playing them in order of release date ( with only exception Four Swords Adventure)

Upcoming games (after wind waker is finished , they are already searching the triforce parts):
# The Minish Cap
# Twilight Princess
# Four Swords Adventure
# Phantom Hourglass

I never really bothered to play anything but the nes, snes, and gameboy ones. LoZ, zelda II, link to the past, links awakening dx, ocarina of ages/seasons, the gameboy advance four swords version, and minish cap
i briefly played the n64 zeldas, and i own twilight princess but i dislike it extremely. i think phantom hourglass looks bad, so the only one i really want to play still is the gamecube four swords one

Back