Yuletide Pyra?

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Will we have a christmas Pyra release?
That would be just sweet. I love presents sitting serenely beneath dying and parched once majestic trees...

Yuletide red please. Dark red.

How do people here celebrate christmas each year? Watching its a wonderful life for the 30th time? I admit I have seen it more than a few times.

Watching star trek movies and eating turkey sandwiches with bread stuffing accompanied by red lemonade... good childhood memories. - Playing newly purchased Amiga games, Final fight, wwf, leander, zool etc.

So, send pyras down the chimney ed. If you don't have a chimney... download the app...

A green red and white Pyra case as a commemorative edition? ;)

Christmas is a time to spend with family for me, seen it with my own eyes for 31 years now although cannot remember the first few ;)

Relaxing, catching up, enjoying the family traditional Plum Pudding and playing with new toys is always my fav.

To get a Pyra for christmas would be to good, but I like surprises.

Well in my famely it's tradition to have a nice dinner and watch Lorio's "Weihnachten bei Hoppenstätts". (german people will know it)

So I am hyped for everything!:D

I do not celebrate Christmas at all because it is based on Saturnalia which is something that I disapprove of. I am too aware of symbolism and history to want to celebrate Christmas. To me it would be like walking in a shirt that says I am a moron. No matter how beautiful the letters look, if they are in a language that I can read then I would want to not wear it.

My next holiday will probably be the day that I receive my Pyra and it will be celebrated by me by playing with my Pyra a lot.

Reactions: rSl
It's a little to early to even be considering christmas given it's over 20 degrees out there today.

But I do celebrate christmas. It's a time for spending time with the family, playing with the toys bought for the kids, eating too much and watching faintly disappointing specials of regular TV programmes. I don't celebrate the pre-scientific god of time, or the birth of some dude who was born over 2 millennia ago now, but I enjoy the family time and the faint disappointment.

Perhaps I should try the whole Saturnalia thing. It probably wouldn't work well since that's more of a community celebration, and a person alone would be rather boring.

Meh. Meh to the other popular holidays at that time of the year too.

Reactions: rSl
I've heard of some people doing the non-house leader is king for a day thing at christmas, and I doubt it's that uncommon to have your household staff to dinner if you're rich enough to have a live in nanny or something, and they haven't gone home for christmas.

Christmas is about celebrating Jesus' birth even though Jesus does not want his birth to be celebrated, on a day that is very unlikely to be his birthday, using symbols that he disapproves of, with a holiday based on a holiday that he would also disapprove of.

i allready gifted the pyra to myself the last two birthdays. i hope it's ready by 23. of december so i can get my ultimate64 board for xmass. ;)

Back