Your Favourite Music videos?

Garrett

Advanced Member
Apologies to all that are fed up with my lists but I've been reminiscing this evening & this thread is the result.. I'll limit myself to the older stuff (first)

I'm guessing most are gonna be pretty obvious simply because there were far fewer (good ones!) back in the early days..

There's loads more but I'll keep it brief for the time being.. fancy sharing? I'd love to see the favorites of folk here.

Last edited:
The video's below made an impression on me when they were released and I still play them on youtube once a while. Of course any good video should start with good/interesting music.

Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet (dark, ugly)

Tool - sober (fantastic song, unique - animated video)

Felix Da Housecat - Madame Hollywood feat. Miss Kittin (confusing)

I am a huge Björk fan. Don't care too much for the lyrics of her songs, but the music combined with her voice create something called beauty.

Björk - Joga (artistic)

Slipnot - Wait and bleed (raw)

I've got more :)

I will post these few purely as they remind me of my early days of music videos ... After school round a mate's, or at the youth center, watching The Box, around 92 when it launched here it was a big thing.. then MTV came later but originally was a bit more rock focused which wasn't our bag.
We didn't have anything else like that i don't I think, aside the shows like Top Of The Pops, which weren't really music videos eh, mostly was on stage
Aaaanyway

Back