Yahtzee Gp2x V2.1

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
Here is a new version of Yahtzee for the GP2X, it is a small update but improves on the controls if you use a D-Pad to play:

- Now remembers previous position of cursor when moving between score sheet and dice.
- Cursor will scroll between options in game when Up or Down is held instead of having to repeatedly press the direction.
- Minor changes to the User Guide.

yahtzee-v2.png

Thanks to Thunor for the suggestions. If you haven't played Yahtzee before it is a great dice game to play by yourself or with friends, you can read the rules and how to play in the included User Guide. You can download it from the GP2X Archive here. Have a good Christmas!

Thanks for the update this is a fun game to pick up every now and then.

Thanks for update! I'm going to download and install it right away :)

Yahtzee is the game I love to have when I have only a little time to play, so I actually play it quite often.

The interface is great and I love the F200 touch screen support. To roll and select the dice, it's perfect; although picking the category based on the dice result is tricky: I ended up getting 0 to my large straight instead of the 30 for the small straight I was trying to select. I suppose this is due to the accuracy of the touchscreen. No matter anyhow, as I can easily pick my category with the control pad instead.

Cheers and thanks of making this game available for the GP2X!

Tim.

timothee - Sorry but there is not much I can do to make the touch area larger. I did make a test version that was different in design but looked horrible and stretched. One way that would work is rotating the GP2X but I doubt that there would be enough demand for it. I am not sure how accurate the touch screen is as I do not have one, but keep trying with the stylus as I reckon it is more user error than accuracy, I am not blaming you though, the areas are small :)

Back