Xigon-x Alpha V0.6 ! Yet Another Update !

emumanx

Still Fresh
Website
home.rochester.rr.com
Well I got most bugs out and added some new features (like the 3rd wave).
xigonxpic3av3.png
I am working on making changes as the feedback comes in :)
Thank you to the playtesters!

DOWNLOAD Xigon-X V0.6

I don't want to seem offensive, but posting new topics for every update of your game is a lot like spam. Could you keep all the news in one topic, please?

emumanx posted on Aug 31 2006 at 03:39 AM said:
Well I got most bugs out and added some new features (like the 3rd wave).
xigonxpic3av3.png
I am working on making changes as the feedback comes in :)
Thank you to the playtesters!

DOWNLOAD Xigon-X V0.6
The link leads to the 0.5 version I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following your progress on this game. I like space shooters. Its looking good. Keep up the great work. :)
I just downloaded version 6.

UPDATE V0.7 - final one for a while as iam gonna be doing other stuff for a week.
NEW WAVE3 ENEMIES (think raiden with lots of bullets)
NEW SOUND EFFECTS ADDED
BUG FIX'S (small ones)
UPDATED SHIP LAZER (smaller)
UPDATED WAVE1 ENEMY BULLETS (brighter and larger to see easier)
ADDED HIGHSCORE

K CYA
EMUMANX

if you want to ya can put this in news :) if you think it's worth it.

Lots of promise with this one. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

I don't know if this is happening just for me, but after I play a game, the next time I press 'Start' to play again, the game acts a bit strange.

I get duplicate ships (appearing side by side) or I get 3x the enemies coming in from the top. It seems as though I have to reset the GP2X to get a "regular" game start.

Oh, that reminds me, is there an easy, more friendly way to exit the game (pressing L+R+Start for example)?

Judland posted on Sep 1 2006 at 07:10 PM said:
Lots of promise with this one. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

I don't know if this is happening just for me, but after I play a game, the next time I press 'Start' to play again, the game acts a bit strange.

I get duplicate ships (appearing side by side) or I get 3x the enemies coming in from the top. It seems as though I have to reset the GP2X to get a "regular" game start.

Oh, that reminds me, is there an easy, more friendly way to exit the game (pressing L+R+Start for example)?

will add the exit back in (i removed it when i added game pause) . select+start = exit game.
Also the newer update V0.8 i have tested the game and it seams to reset normaly. There may well still be some bugs (as there always seam to be in alpha and beta).
CYA
EMUMANX

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this project, and to be honest, I would prefer each version to contain a new topic.

It is the news section. Every little peice of news should be recorded as 1 news item.

However, if the author updates everyday, then he or she might become discouraged by the lack of responce for each thread.

Back