XFCE Menu Bar

andyhamer

Just wondering if i can make it transparent, so it fits with the overall minimalst look of my desktop?

Also anyone know if you can stretch SORR via some kind of hack etc, and how the hell do you quit the game without having to hard reset the Pandora?

Thanks.

Settings > Window Manager Tweaks > Compositor Tab > Enable display compositing

Right click XFCE bar > Properties > Adjust Transparency/Opacity slider

You can't stretch SoRR. Even on PC it has the black borders.

OK, bit of a shame.. there must be a way to hack in an option for it though, do you know how to quit the game? Also anybody got any idea why from the point of the Level 1 mini boss onwards the game speeds up to a ridiculous (unplayable) level, yet the music remains at normal speed.. very odd?

Thanks, done what you have suggested when i right click on the XFCE bar though there is only the Transparency option & if you increase it to 100% the icons disappear as well, any suggestions?

EDIT:

The bar has now disappeared how do i get it back?

Last edited by a moderator:

OK, bit of a shame.. there must be a way to hack in an option for it though, do you know how to quit the game? Also anybody got any idea why from the point of the Level 1 mini boss onwards the game speeds up to a ridiculous (unplayable) level, yet the music remains at normal speed.. very odd?

Thanks, done what you have suggested when i right click on the XFCE bar though there is only the Transparency option & if you increase it to 100% the icons disappear as well, any suggestions?

EDIT:

It's still there, just transparent. Just right click where it should be and you should get your options for it again. Go back to the transparency slider and slide it to your liking. The change will not take place until you let go of the slider.

EDIT:

It's still there, just transparent. Just right click where it should be and you should get your options for it again. Go back to the transparency slider and slide it to your liking. The change will not take place until you let go of the slider.

Thanks,

It seems i had enabled autohide by mistake.

Sorry to reply to your post again, but i thought to myself surely that's not right and after just checking, the game (on PC) it fills the whole screen (no black bars) regardless of whether it's running in a window or maximised.

Why doesn't it do this by default when it's running on the Pandora?, and (please) can someone help me with my speed issue (see above)

Thanks.

4.3-inch (93.6 x 56.2 mm), 800x480 widescreen (5:3), touchscreen TFT-LCD.

Sorry to reply to your post again, but i thought to myself surely that's not right and after just checking, the game (on PC) it fills the whole screen (no black bars) regardless of whether it's running in a window or maximised.

Why doesn't it do this by default when it's running on the Pandora?, and (please) can someone help me with my speed issue (see above)

Thanks.
Sorry mate, I have no clue. :(

Back