Xbox360 - Hunk Of Junk

Magus 86 posted on May 15 2005 at 09:49 PM said:
True, but the mouse more than makes up for that one pressure sensitive analog stick. The mouse is much closer to actually aiming the gun than moving the analog stick around is. Besides, I've never found a use for being able to move at more than 2 speeds anyway. Unless I'm playing something like SOCOM 2, I either walk or run... I don't need another speed. And the only reason I need to be able to creep around extra slowly is because it's hard to aim, and I don't wanna go flying into a room and get killed. So to make up for the aiming difficulty, I have to move slowly. But with a keyboard mouse combination, the mouse takes care of that, and the regular walking speed is always just fine.

You NEED the multiple speeds to be any good at Halo 2 though; the only way to move undetected is to move slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe so, but I don't know... I've only played it for about... an hour or two with some friends on my birthday. I don't own an X-Box, so I really don't know. I didn't really have trouble being stealthy when I did play, but then again, I wasn't really trying to...

Still though, it should at least be an option for those who prefer the keyboard/mouse combo to the controller.

Back