Wtf Is This S**t?

i have the same question, just let me rephrase it more politely. What is that?!?

The OneStation is a tiny and quite elegant games console that can emulate other systems ( NES and MegaDrive at the moment ), you can get cartridges with a load of games on them, great battery life, NTSC/PAL and TV-Out.

It's worth having at that price, I had one not too long ago :)

I have a one station...as said earlier its just a chinese version of a handheld that emulates nes Snes and Sega Genesis roms on a cartridge pre loaded. Its nice to have if your on a trip and don't want to worry about it gettin banged around, busted or stolen. The screen on the original 1 station isn't to bad.But for the money, you get what you get. controls are ok... but there is certainly no comparison to the gp2x... it like comparing apples to tomatoes. Plus the emulation of the SNES and the Sega have been scaled down to 8 bit looking games with a 16 color pallete. Again ...good games but not for hardcore retro fans for full time gaming use....I have the blue one station. Comes with 99 games

TJFBryant said:
I have a one station...as said earlier its just a chinese version of a handheld that emulates nes Snes and Sega Genesis roms on a cartridge pre loaded. Its nice to have if your on a trip and don't want to worry about it gettin banged around, busted or stolen. The screen on the original 1 station isn't to bad.But for the money, you get what you get. controls are ok... but there is certainly no comparison to the gp2x... it like comparing apples to tomatoes. Plus the emulation of the SNES and the Sega have been scaled down to 8 bit looking games with a 16 color pallete. Again ...good games but not for hardcore retro fans for full time gaming use....I have the blue one station. Comes with 99 games
I would say the old NED OneStation had a better directional control than the gp2x. It's a lot better.

The new NES OneStation FC3000 has a crap dpad. You just have to get used to it like the GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, I received the green one through the post only yesterday (after ordering it in JULY).
A faultless little thing for what you pay for it. It's got Joust on it, which until yesterday I'd never played for some reason, and am now in love with it.

im really tempted into gettin one of these but.. if i have a gba micro with a supercard and nes/pce/sms stuff on on the sd card, is it really worth getting one? and wheres the best place to get one from, many thanks, lots of nice onestation videos on youtube cabbages :D

Back