Wtb Amiga Game "mean Arenas" Unhacked And Just Emailed To Me

R.B

MEAN_A1.jpg

I am still looking for a copy of the original disk 1 of Mean Arenas in any format unhacked or I will buy the complete Game
Some body has got to have it, please shear

I am desperate I will pay for a copy emailed to me that's how desperate I am, name your price

R.B said:
I am still looking for a copy of the original disk 1 of Mean Arenas in ADF format unhacked or I will buy the complete Game

I am desperate I will pay for a ADF copy emailed to me that's how desperate I am, name your price

I doubt you'll find an un-cracked ADF of the game. IIRC it used on-disk copy protection which can't be reproduced in ADF format, as ADF can only reproduce disks that are SFS/FFS formatted and other AmigaDOS compatible formats. The reason you very rarely see un-cracked ADFs is because the games were easier to copy in AmigaDOS format, and the cracking groups were primarily doing what they do to facilitate this.

You'd be better off looking for an IPF file which keeps the disk format intact, but the only Amiga emulator that supports them is WinUAE AFAIK.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
R.B said:
I am still looking for a copy of the original disk 1 of Mean Arenas in ADF format unhacked or I will buy the complete Game

I am desperate I will pay for a ADF copy emailed to me that's how desperate I am, name your price

I doubt you'll find an un-cracked ADF of the game. IIRC it used on-disk copy protection which can't be reproduced in ADF format, as ADF can only reproduce disks that are SFS/FFS formatted and other AmigaDOS compatible formats. The reason you very rarely see un-cracked ADFs is because the games were easier to copy in AmigaDOS format, and the cracking groups were primarily doing what they do to facilitate this.

You'd be better off looking for an IPF file which keeps the disk format intact, but the only Amiga emulator that supports them is WinUAE AFAIK.

D.

I did have a uncracked copy of the game in ADF format but I lost it so I know they exist but I will take it any way it comes, have you got the game?

R.B said:
I did have a uncracked copy of the game in ADF format but I lost it so I know they exist but I will take it any way it comes, have you got the game?

No, it was crap.

I thought you'd left?

D.

Dunny said:
R.B said:

No, it was crap.

I thought you'd left?

D.

Cant help my self, like a fly attrected to a dung heap

Gruso said:
How can you operate forums and gaming devices but not Google?

I have been surching for over 12 months to get an UNCRACKED COPY of the game and its just NOT THERE plenty of cracked coppies but NO UNCRACKED COPPIEE

Gruso said:
My mistake, I somehow got the impression that you would take it any way it comes.

R.B said:
I will take it any way it comes

I should have said "I will take it in any format it comes in"

Gruso said:
How can you operate forums and gaming devices but not Google?

I suppose it could be down to the amount of controls on a keyboard, There are quite a lot of them,
So i guess it can get a bit confusing.

Trooper

Back