Limited Edition Asr Flu-gp32 + More

m0nk3yb0y

Still Fresh
I'm looking to sell my GP32 because I'm in college, have no income and am in desperate need of money. Here is a list of what is included.

+GP32 FLU Great Condition, barely used (will get a picture up when I get back to school as I'm home on spring break right now) It doesn't have a problem OCing to 166MHz. I have the box, instructions, original bubble wrap, and USB cord.
+ASR soft case with two different straps, both long and short
+A copy of ASR with box, instructions and the plastic case for the SMC
+A copy of Her Knights with box, instructions, and the plastic case for the SMC
+A 128MB SMC
+A screen cloth that has the GP32 insignia printed on it
+An alternate red thumb stick for the GP32
+It all, except for the Her Knights, comes in a beautiful box with ASR art on the cover, and a paper map for ASR on the inside.

Send offers to m0nk3yb0y@hushmail.com. I would prefer to do this through paypal.

I'm also looking to sell Steel Battalion for XBox and a Warhammer 40k Tau fully painted army. Email me for more info. (Let me know if I should take this out of the post.)

m0nk3yb0y posted on Mar 16 2005 at 03:37 PM said:
I'm looking to sell my GP32 because I'm in college, have no income and am in desperate need of money. Here is a list of what is included.

+GP32 FLU Great Condition, barely used (will get a picture up when I get back to school as I'm home on spring break right now) It doesn't have a problem OCing to 166MHz. I have the box, instructions, original bubble wrap, and USB cord.
+ASR soft case with two different straps, both long and short
+A copy of ASR with box, instructions and the plastic case for the SMC
+A copy of Her Knights with box, instructions, and the plastic case for the SMC
+A 128MB SMC
+A screen cloth that has the GP32 insignia printed on it
+An alternate red thumb stick for the GP32
+It all, except for the Her Knights, comes in a beautiful box with ASR art on the cover, and a paper map for ASR on the inside.

Send offers to m0nk3yb0y@hushmail.com. I would prefer to do this through paypal.

I'm also looking to sell Steel Battalion for XBox and a Warhammer 40k Tau fully painted army. Email me for more info. (Let me know if I should take this out of the post.)

are you in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a black or white Gp32, if it's white then it's the one sold on ebay probally.

It's white, and no it wasn't sold on ebay. I bought this at the end of summer of 2003. I barely have used it. I'm located in the US. Illinois to be more specific.

m0nk3yb0y posted on Mar 17 2005 at 01:06 AM said:
It's white, and no it wasn't sold on ebay. I bought this at the end of summer of 2003. I barely have used it. I'm located in the US. Illinois to be more specific.

I guess I am not the only GP32 owner in Illinois then. I am in Schaumburg. I guess when you sell it then I may be the only one though.

DaveC posted on Mar 17 2005 at 04:44 AM said:

I guess I am not the only GP32 owner in Illinois then. I am in Schaumburg. I guess when you sell it then I may be the only one though.

I'm in St. Charles :D

m0nk3yb0y posted on Mar 17 2005 at 06:01 AM said:
DaveC posted on Mar 17 2005 at 04:44 AM said:

I'm in St. Charles :D

If you are willing to ship to the UK -= PM me a dollar price inluding shipping :D

Are you selling everything together or seperately?
I am veryinterested in the ASR Game w/box, ASR Case, and the ASR big-box with the map.
How much would you be willing to sell these three items for.
I will pay you the second you respond if reasonable
Please let me know ASAP
Thanks
kingmidas81
keithmeagher@att.net

kingmidas81 posted on Mar 24 2005 at 03:11 AM said:
Are you selling everything together or seperately?
I am veryinterested in the ASR Game w/box, ASR Case, and the ASR big-box with the map.
How much would you be willing to sell these three items for.
I will pay you the second you respond if reasonable
Please let me know ASAP
Thanks
kingmidas81
keithmeagher@att.net

ill give you a buck for the thumbstick :D

Still looking for a buyer. I'm looking for $175 plus whatever shipping costs. Here's some pictures of the lot that I just took.

gp321.jpg

gp324.jpg

gp322.jpg

gp325.jpg

gp323.jpg

gp326.jpg

Attachments

• gp321.jpg
    gp321.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 134
  • gp324.jpg
    gp324.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 135
  • gp322.jpg
    gp322.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 131
  • gp325.jpg
    gp325.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 138
  • gp323.jpg
    gp323.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 136
  • gp326.jpg
    gp326.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 131
Interested in selling everything EXCEPT the FLU???

I'll pay you VERY good money

Email at keithmeagher@att.net

or PM me at kingmidas81

*****If you want keep the actual copy of ASR too (I just need it's box). That should make it easier to sell the FLU if it has a copy of ASR with it.*****

So, in short, would you be willing to sell everything except the FLU (w/box and cords and etc...) and the actual SMC with ASR on it.

I will pay you right away through paypal (if ok). You have had these items up here for a while with no luck. Break it into two sales, one to me, one on eBay and you'll end up with much more than $175.

Let me know ASAP please.

Thanks,
Keith

Just wanted to say I received the items today and everything went smooth with the deal, so dont be shy to deal with m0nk3yb0y for any transaction. :D

Back