Wonderswan?

huk1164

Still Fresh
I was wondering if there were any emulators for the Wonderswan or Wonderswan colour for the GP2x Wiz. I know there's one for the GP2x, but something tells me it won't work the the Wiz. If there isn't, would it be possible to port it?

Misato from GP32Spain is porting one for Dingoo, but i don´t know if the Wiz will receive a port.The GP2X one is from Misato i think.

Would it be possible for anyone port a Wonderswan Colour emulator to the wiz? I would do it myself, but I really have no idea how to really. I've been searching for the SDK for Windows, but I can't seem to find it.

Wonderswan would be neat. I played FF I & II on gp32x back in the day with the wonderswan emu. Worked great and they had some playability fixes too.

Here's a source code to a ported Wonderswan emulator that works great on the PSP.
I've got no idea how hard it would be to code it for the Wiz though, thought I'd post the link just in case anyone was interested.

http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/files/082f.7z

Under 'src'

I'd like to see this happen. I've never played a single Wonderswan game so it would be nice to have a whole new system to explore.

Back