Wolly_wotsit's Wallpaper Service

Original Post: Yes the blood is on crocomires gp32. And I have tried many times and you could of seen them before i got rid of www.gpdesktops.tk and they had jagged edges like that but not as bad. I find my work shit your work shit and if i put my eye really close to the screen and look at matmagoos for an hour it looks shit

That was the post. I was admiting my work is also shit.

[Mod - I generalnmx am taking this oppurtunity to tell every one I edited this post because I have the photo editing skills of a tree frog. That puts me even with wolly wotsit and sam fisher.]

Whats up with that? ;)

generalnmx has been reading/listening/watching too much:

a) Pulp Fiction, in particular Jules' lines
b) The Bible
c) Melodramatic anime

wolly_wotsit posted on Sep 14 2004 at 05:56 PM said:
Dozer posted on Sep 14 2004 at 11:57 AM said:
Yeah, but I can stand on the other side of the room and that still looks like it's cut roughly. It's just advice sam, you don't need to do your "captain noob to the rescue" to defend him.

Look, mr inconsiderate, so im a noob to photoshop, ok i accept that, i also made a good version, but my sister deleted it so i rushed this one out quick.
But stupid remarks,like "icould do better with paint" just dont help. i know sam fisher is a great guy, and we all hav our moments sometimes, i just said it was a bit mean
i was just messing about and decided to put it on here, and bear in mind that it was designed for a 4" screen so its not gonna look that blocky

ps sorry i used your gp32 croco, i was just bored so i decided to hav sum fun, yes they were his blood stains
WTF? All I said was that people are just giving you advice. Blimey <_<.

Last edited by a moderator:
howdy again, i liked the idea, so i thought i'd help

i made this:

KillBill.gif

its a cel shaded KillBill GP32 :D

Here's a wallpaper sort of thing I made about a year ago.

I know its shit, and too low a resolution etc, but it was something to do in 5 minutes of spare time and may help expand this thread.

So come on people, post some GP32 wallpaper designs! :D
crazycopy.jpg

mattmagoo posted on Sep 14 2004 at 09:59 PM said:
heres a windups wallpaper i made with it

killbillwall.gif

Note to self: Wind-Ups pallete is arse

bitch its better than mine :p did u use photo shop 4 that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back