Wizfrontier V0.1

This game looks interesting, although defiantly has a learning curve to it. Ive tried to get into it on the gp2x but never got to it.
Maybe its the controls, they seem much more geared for a keyboard and real mouse.
For sure though an excellent game for its time.

Manual for begginers.
http://www.sharoma.com/frontierverse/basics.htm

Game question, how do I shoot my laser? Or do I have to buy one?
Also, the map screen seems a little wierd.. the cursor's moving with the map.

Pretty good port so far though!

Pickle said:
This game looks interesting, although defiantly has a learning curve to it. Ive tried to get into it on the gp2x but never got to it.
Maybe its the controls, they seem much more geared for a keyboard and real mouse.

I'm having deja-vu. Anyway, it's an excellent game that could be played with a joystick and keyboard or mouse and keyboard, it's ideally the latter though otherwise it gets far too fiddly and you need the accuracy for aiming at distance. It's one of the games I've spent far too many days on and it's also what people hoped Eve would be more like...

Last edited by a moderator:
Enverex said:
Pickle said:

I'm having deja-vu. Anyway, it's an excellent game that could be played with a joystick and keyboard or mouse and keyboard, it's ideally the latter though otherwise it gets far too fiddly and you need the accuracy for aiming at distance. It's one of the games I've spent far too many days on and it's also what people hoped Eve would be more like...

you can move and shoot by holding one of the keys on the right side (i don't remember which one, but you will find it ;)) and pressing the fire button . not really convenient, but this game was not designed for handhelds...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back