Wiz For Sale

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
LgqLGl.jpg

In excellent condition and is 5 month old, boxed and all. :wiz: B)

Free postage to anywhere in the world.

Please make me an offer. :)

No SD card included.

Attachments

• LgqLGl.jpg
    LgqLGl.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 120
SONY said:
LgqLGl.jpg

In excellent condition and is 5 month old, boxed and all. :wiz: B)

Free postage to anywhere in the world.

Please make me an offer. :)

No SD card included.

$80 U.S. Shipped?

(I'd also like to see a photo of the actual unit that includes a piece of paper with your username on it prior to purchase..either that, or can someone vouch for him? Sorry to be difficult, but I've been ripped off before. :p )

Attachments

• LgqLGl.jpg
    LgqLGl.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't bought anything from him, but I can definitely vouch for Sony as a person. He's not gonna rip you off, put it that way.

kingoddball can probably vouch for him, he just bought Sony's SD card.
But yeah, respected community member and all that...

Hey Guys,
I can fully vouch for SONY :) . He's a great guy and fully reliable.

100% honest and trustworthy. Great guy! I have no concerns or issues with trusting him :D

SONY, I want my cut of the sale! ;)
We can sell the same WIZ 50 times!!

tkeely4777 said:
$80 U.S. Shipped?

(I'd also like to see a photo of the actual unit that includes a piece of paper with your username on it prior to purchase..either that, or can someone vouch for him? Sorry to be difficult, but I've been ripped off before. :p )

Mate, if you really want it, please PM me. :)

gehKyl.jpg

Nova said:
I haven't bought anything from him, but I can definitely vouch for Sony as a person. He's not gonna rip you off, put it that way.

Thanks, mate. 5 years of getting to know you has been an awesome 5 years. You're a champ~! :)

quote said:
kingoddball can probably vouch for him, he just bought Sony's SD card.
But yeah, respected community member and all that...

Thanks, babe. Love you. :wub:

kingoddball said:
Hey Guys,
I can fully vouch for SONY :) . He's a great guy and fully reliable.

100% honest and trustworthy. Great guy! I have no concerns or issues with trusting him :D

SONY, I want my cut of the sale! ;)
We can sell the same WIZ 50 times!!

Lol, thanks, buddy. Aussie~ Aussie Aussie~ :wiz: B)

Attachments

• gehKyl.jpg
    gehKyl.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 129
Elf - First in first served. Just PM SONY with an offer.. Don't wait in a imaginary line! GET IT! :wiz:

DisgruntleElf said:
Well I'll be a second taker if he changes his mind.
I've cleared some space from my PM inbox now. :)
Also, who's "the first taker"?

kingoddball said:
Elf - First in first served. Just PM SONY with an offer.. Don't wait in a imaginary line! GET IT! :wiz:
Thanks, mate.
By the way, call me tomorrow during work hours if/when you're free. :)

Hey mate, I'm pretty keen on the Wiz if you still have it, I'm from Melbourne so the shipping shouldn't be too high.

Was going to get a Dingoo but just saw this when browsing forums about the Dingoo. I sent you a PM aswell.

Edit: Inbox is full.

I don't know if you are interested, but I will trade a psp 1001 along with madden 09, FIFA 09, and the simpson's game for a wiz, or dingoo

EDIT: this offer applies to anyone.

Meany105 said:
I don't know if you are interested, but I will trade a psp 1001 along with madden 09, FIFA 09, and the simpson's game for a wiz, or dingoo

I was planning to sell my barely used dingoo. Do you want it in exchange for the PSP?

slashank said:
Meany105 said:

I was planning to sell my barely used dingoo. Do you want it in exchange for the PSP?

two things, anyone know a good website that will help broker trade agreements like this?
And two, if you upload a photo (with a stickynote with the number 254 on it) then I too will upload a photo for you

p.s. Can anyone vouch for slashank

Meany105 said:
slashank said:
Meany105 said:

two things, anyone know a good website that will help broker trade agreements like this?
And two, if you upload a photo (with a stickynote with the number 254 on it) then I too will upload a photo for you

There you go -> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38191/IMAG0109.jpg
BTW, where do you live?

slashank said:
Meany105 said:
slashank said:
Meany105 said:

BTW, where do you live?

Vermont, (and you?) and I will upload the photo later on (classes to attend) probably around 4:00

Meany105 said:
slashank said:
Meany105 said:
slashank said:
Meany105 said:

BTW, where do you live?

Vermont, (and you?) and I will upload the photo later on (classes to attend) probably around 4:00

Long Island.

Back