Wish there were some other GP32 colors...

Nutzo

Ya know, many GBA users (myself included) like having more than one in different colors. It's fun for users, and a great marketing gimmick for Nintendo.

So where's my black GP32?! Or maybe even some other colors. If I could buy a black GP32 FLU I'd order one right now. Plus some RF units for each of my GP32's. See what I mean... More money for Game Park, more fun for us.

Anyone else interested in other colors?

Mine and Doss's is black.... we sprayed up, looks cool :D

just wish the grey bit wis white now... if i wasnt so feart of getting paint on the screen id do it too

will post a screenie tonight so ye can see the n00bie paint job we did :p lol

One day I'll cut a stencil out of the gp32 front, scan it in, art it up, print and stick it back on. Maybe when I get bored :D

Hmmm - never seen the attraction really! Same as with mobile phone facias - always passed me by!

Anyway - isn't a new facia meant to make you stand out from the crowd? Standing out from a crowd of one isn't exactly what I had in mind :) Saving my money for another set of rechargables :D

heh, i need some rechargeables....but i do like black.....and it would make it look a lot less GBAish

GLOW IN THE DARK FLU GP32, that would be the best, although it would be incredibly distracting during game and movie.

Back