Wish list

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
What kind of emu, game, program etc. you would like to have for your Gp32? My list is:

1. Snes emu
2. Genesis emu
3. Atari 8bit computer emu
4. CPS1 (callus) emu
5. Neorage emu
6. Flash player
7. Duke nUkem3D

and many many many more :)))

i want a snes (harvest moon)and callus emu, but first i would like a gp 32 in my hands :p

1) SNES emu
2) GBA emu
3) Lighting system like GBA's Afterburner

Is it possible? :p

Here is my list.

1) Neo Geo emulation
2) SNES
3) MAME
4) Gorf
5) Sega Saturn
6) NES
7) Genesis
8) Atari 2600
9) Atari Jaguar
10) Some kind of lighting peripheral for the GP32, worm light, Afterburner, something to allow us to play this thing at night in bed with the lights off. B)

1 - disk-image support in frodo for gp32
2 - a finished fnes32
3 - afterburner-like light for gp32
4 - snes emu
5 - gba emu
6 - ports of some old games (duke3d, mechwarrior or earthsiege would be absolutely awesome)
7 - some good english game titles for gp32 ... RPGs, megaman X series ...

and of course many more ;)

All I want for christmas is yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!
oh wrong time, then
1. worm light or afterburner kit
2. flash player
yeah watchin happy tree friends would be great and home star runner.

I would love to have LBAwin or LBAgp32 as that is one of the best PC games ever....

The whole game would not have to be ported just LBAwin.
There may be problems with resolution (as 640*480 I think) but I am sure that can be sorted out.
And the specs are way lower than the GP32's.

<see my Signature>
game2.jpg

Just imagine....

edit:
On a Second note this original post is from 2002 - I didn't realise that when I first posted, but I think it shows hoe the GP32 has really gone far since then...

mastaboog749 posted on Aug 5 2004 said:
Someone should make a flashplayer, I am surprised that hasn't been done yet.
it have been already done with one of the Linux GP32 release thanks to Ingeras & co ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidus posted on Aug 5 2004 said:
mastaboog749 posted on Aug 5 2004 said:
Someone should make a flashplayer, I am surprised that hasn't been done yet.
it have been already done with one of the Linux GP32 release thanks to Ingeras & co ;)
Whhaaaaa!
Gp linux supports flash. please tell me this is true.

Its Little Big Adventure! Don't tell my you haven't heard of LBA?!?!

My number one would be Mega Drive but since that is already on the way I pick CPS1 as my most wanted. I would have put Neo-Geo ahead of it but without a ram mod its basically useless.

CPS1 all the way!!

Deleted User posted on Aug 5 2004 said:
It is, but it is slow
not that slow, but working only for small flash files ;)
but it's currently "work in progress" & what we got is only an Alpha version :p so wait the future alpha & beta & final release to see improvement ;)

Oh and as I'm in the "Wish list" post, here is mine :
- Amiga Emulator running some games @ near fullspeed wo sound (in particular SWOS / The Settlers / Alien Breed 2 / Major Motion - best version avaiable imo & st version don't work coz of the use of mouse control - / Wings) ;p
- My other big "dream" wish is described in my signature ;op I would love to get a release of Goddess Saga ;p
- be able to get a Full Small Linux on GP32 fully working, with writing on SMC support / web browsing / Flash & Java support / fast pdf reading / cool gui etc...

but I need to admit that I'm a great dreamer :rolleyes:

Wait & see :p

Edit:
oh and I forgot, I would adore to see a PCE emu running Iso games + having Savestates ;p

davey g posted on Aug 5 2004 said:
Its Little Big Adventure! Don't tell my you haven't heard of LBA?!?!

My number one would be Mega Drive but since that is already on the way I pick CPS1 as my most wanted. I would have put Neo-Geo ahead of it but without a ram mod its basically useless.

CPS1 all the way!!
yeah LBAWin port & maybe Exodus port too would be some perfect extra ;p

btw I think that I would make the move to mod my GP32 to 32/64 Mb if a Neo Geo emu would be avaiable & using this :p
Neo Geo on GP32 is even above my wish list, over my dreams, soooo far coz it's seems to be so difficult :)

Back