Wireless gaming?

I know fnes and gpengine have rf support in the works. Apparently black the author of gpengine has come up with a way to add wireless support to his emulator. I imagine in the future we will see some emulators released which will take advantage of this. Just think about it you and a friend sitting on oposite sides of an airplane or bus playing contra with eachother. Thats pretty damn impressive if you ask me. If I were going to the UK gp32 meet I would do my best to get ahold of an rf unit or two and then contact ryle and see if you could get a beta of fnes. I know he has given them out to a few people and if you ask nicely he might allow you guys to play with it at the meet.

well I'll be damned I just took a look at the jump and bump website which is posted on the front page of this site. It seems that that author has implemented blacks rf library to the game so if you are looking for a game that supports wireless and is free then you might want to give it a shot it looks like it could be a pretty good game I'll have to give it a shot some time.

Sounds cool. I wish I could get to the meet. But I live as far north as you can go in the Uk. ;o(

Back