Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Demo Available!

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
The Teaser Demo of the third price winner from the First GP2X Contest, the commercial game Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles, is available for everyone to download and try, effective right now!

UPDATE: There has been an update regarding the music playing jagged and the time attack score bug with the Extras, now the teaser is version 1.1. Learn more at our blog.

For those of you who do not know, Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles is a commercial game for the GP2X from Yuan Works which will be available very soon. It also won the third price in the First Official GamePark Holdings Contest. Don't forget to check our website for news and to leave your opinion in our blogs! We have several surprises like the Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles Contest! You can download the Teaser Demo from our blog, http://blog.yuan-works.com/en/

Here are some screenshots from the Teaser Demo itself!

titlescreen.jpg
timebattle2.jpg

Happy playing!

Great game, was waitin for it when i saw the videos !
I didn't ear some, but something that could be addictive will be to add some (stupid ?) voices to the characters when they perform combos.
The design is very clean, and the game itself is very smooth.
I want to play it again and again, and with a bit more fun in it, it could be as good as a puyo, magical drop or a puzzle fighter game.
I'll see which one i play the most in the next days. Maybe it'll be the first GP2X game i would have to buy.
Thanx for this great work!

I didn't ear some, but something that could be addictive will be to add some (stupid ?) voices to the characters when they perform combos.
I want to play it again and again, and with a bit more fun in it, it could be as good as a puyo, magical drop or a puzzle fighter game.
I'll see which one i play the most in the next days. Maybe it'll be the first GP2X game i would have to buy.

Hi, thanks :) we appreciate your comments. Did you try the puzzle mode? ;) And the final release will have voice acting, not sure if the characters thou but it will have.

Splendid and very addictive! :p I love it !

About final commercial version, do you think to release a downloadable and/or a boxed version?

It'll be a downloadable version, and the final release will not cost much :)

Anyone had any problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is great! It displays such a high quality, i think it's amazing! I have been waiting to play it since i saw the YouTube videos! Now i'll have to wait to buy it :D, i think one of my favorite things so far is the Puzzle Mode :eek:! I love to solve puzzles like these :D

Yes, I had a problem turning my GP2X off :) Great demo!

At first I thought it was a REAL problem!! Guess I'm still a little sleepy! :p I'm glad that's the only problem you had :)

yes! can't wait to play it. plus my 4gb sd card came in the mail today, so it's like christmas the sequel.

4GB is quite a lot, the demo is 9MB, guess you'll have plenty of space there ;)

I love puzzle mode in puzzles games too, Black Orchid, how many puzzles did you beat?

Hi, thanks :) we appreciate your comments. Did you try the puzzle mode? ;) And the final release will have voice acting, not sure if the characters thou but it will have.

Splendid and very addictive! :p I love it !

About final commercial version, do you think to release a downloadable and/or a boxed version?

It'll be a downloadable version, and the final release will not cost much :)

Anyone had any problems?
Nice, I'm buying it for sure :)

got a new GP2X over the holidays to replace my lost one, and just in time... good work - i like how you fit so much info on the screen. very attractive looking. the plethora of game modes is nice to have.

Fantastic game.. and annoyingly addictive :p

Stuck on Stage C1 right now and it's killing me lol.

Glad it's addictive :) A little hint, there's something in the second tutorial which may help!!

got a new GP2X over the holidays to replace my lost one, and just in time... good work - i like how you fit so much info on the screen. very attractive looking. the plethora of game modes is nice to have.

Thanks :) in fact most of that stuff has to be stuffed in VS battle (for each player!) too so just imagine how many things you have to pay attention to ;)

Um...I can't find anything to download? Am I just being v. stupid? To me, the top blog post says "Teaser demo will *soon* be available", but the actual "Now it's here"-post is nowhere to be found...

EDIT: Nevermind, found it now. Not on the blog, though :)

As I said in the other topic, I am buying this for sure :)

Thanks sam, and also everyone supporting. This is what keeps us working on the game :)

Um...I can't find anything to download? Am I just being v. stupid? To me, the top blog post says "Teaser demo will *soon* be available", but the actual "Now it's here"-post is nowhere to be found...

EDIT: Nevermind, found it now. Not on the blog, though :)

Sorry Moxie, I wasn't at the computer so couldn't check what happened, a friend called me about it too.

No, the stupid one was me, not you, my mistake. I accidently set the post to "private" about an hour ago, so guess what, I could see it but everyone else couldn't :p!

Fixed the blog and sorry for the inconvinience :$!

- YuanHao

Back