'wind And Water' Progress!

cool, great to see updates for the game (cause it looks very fun!), but is there any news of a demo (if i recall) there was going to be one in december or so (if so any ideas when?)

Thanks; about the demo, we could relase a "teaser" demo (of course playable), and then a bigger demo; we are holding the demo becuase maybe if we release a demo too early everyone would have to wait too much for the full game (which doesn't have a release date yet). What do you think? :)

A r k posted on Dec 4 2006 at 10:13 PM said:
Thanks; about the demo, we could relase a "teaser" demo (of course playable), and then a bigger demo; we are holding the demo becuase maybe if we release a demo too early everyone would have to wait too much for the full game (which doesn't have a release date yet). What do you think? :)

sounds reasonable :)

also, if you release a demo and people have to wait a while, there might be talk of the dreaded vapourware. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, sounds reasonable (if by teaser you mean a level than yeah) id like to see how this is comming (Cause the game looks very fun!) and a small demo should keep us busy for the time being :)

Definetly. Release a teaser demo as soon as possible, but make sure you leave traces of your existance because like previously stated, we don't want to think this would ever become vaporware.

xenonflash posted on Dec 4 2006 at 07:15 PM said:
Definetly. Release a teaser demo as soon as possible, but make sure you leave traces of your existance because like previously stated, we don't want to think this would ever become vaporware.

Hehe yes sounds reasonable, we have already lined up the teaser's goal, and no, I'd die first before knowing this game becomes vaporware!

A r k posted on Dec 5 2006 at 01:25 AM said:

Hehe yes sounds reasonable, we have already lined up the teaser's goal, and no, I'd die first before knowing this game becomes vaporware!

a teaser demo soon would be cool especially if it may not be a while until the game or even the real demo comes out.

and i don't understand how a teaser demo could lead to thoughts of vaporware when vaporware is generally when there is absolutely nothing released except maybe a hacked up screenshot.

I was mentioning vaporware because whenever someone releases a demo for something for GP2X way before the actual release, we end up not hearing anything from the developers after the demo release.

A r k posted on Dec 5 2006 at 01:25 AM said:

great! looking forward to it! and its good to see you want to get this thing out for the 2x (cause to see this game become dreaded vaporware would suck!)

Don't worry, we are working hard :) we are going to make whatever is possible to release the teaser demo soon, and also to keep you all informed. Oh and btw, we have added a new entry in our blog!

The puzzle mode looks like a good idea A r k.
I don't get a great deal of free time to game at the moment & the 5 minute puzzle games come in very handy :D

It's also a good way of teaching users the moves (as you stated in the blog).

Looking forward to the demo :)

Back