Wind And Water Last 12 Hours To Preorder!

I've been waiting since I originally pre-ordered it a while back, literally, about a few days after the pre-order started. I cant wait!

Heh - just got a mail from Yuan, that the game was late because a hurricane in costa rica caused a power outage.

Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles got delayed because of Wind & Water :D

EvilDragon said:
Heh - just got a mail from Yuan, that the game was late because a hurricane in costa rica caused a power outage.

Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles got delayed because of Wind & Water :D
:D haha, i love it!

Hope everything is ok :(
I know what a hurricane is like, it sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, I was able to play the Fullversion of the game at the Games Convention in Germany. Very polished now the game, with a nice Intro. I haven't played much and these advanced and expert modes need to be practised I think but the game looks ready, very ready.
I really was surprised, that a Dreamcast version is planed and a special edition on GP2X to, booth onto a real Data-Medium, SD card and CD I think. (The only convention booth with playable GP2X at the GC were at the dreamcast booth)
The game looks better on GP2X I think, the image on huge TV's isn't that great (especially 16:10 screens) Ok, the DC version will have 4-player support but I think W&W is a true GP2X Game :)

Pre-ordered the game, but have yet to locate my digital camera, so no custom sprite just yet. Anyway, finally got my GP2X, and soon I'll have a key reason I bought the thing in the first place.

Yep, I played the demo, and was hooked like nothing else. I'd have easily paid 40+ dollars for this game, it's just a quality peice of work, that many retail handheld games, don't hold a candle to. I'll be downloading the full version as soon as I get it, and from how addictive the demo was, I figure I'll be playing this, for a VERY long time.

Back