Will Windows Xp Run On The Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

http://pandorawiki.org/FAQ#Can_the_Pandora_run_Microsoft_Windows.3F

EDIT: Ninja'd by Mali :ph34r:

I really wonder if people ask the same question on the iphone or psp forums.

i wonder if they also get yelled at like this forums

im not talking bout this thread but the general line of happenings when someone asks something and is new to the comunity

you go,
-hey nice gadget where can i find info about it?
-read the boards
-... after some time
-hey it looks good, and i would like to ask if it does ....
-response: go use the search button/read the "read this first".
-just forget it then! im too lazy for that. or im not a native english speaker i didnt get it at all and you make me read all of that?

Now who un-stickied that nice "Pandora can not run (or produce) Wine/Windows" thread? I've been wondering about this for quite some time ....

*facepalm*

What happened to the "Pandora cannot run Windows or Wine" thread? Used to be stickied for just this reason.
It's still linked in the FAQ. I unstickied it because as much as it is important information for new users, so are dozens of other facts. Rather than have dozens of stickies (which nobody would read), we have one sticky with links to everything you need to know (which nobody reads). It's called the "Pandora Information Index", it's the only sticky, and it says "Read This First". If a new user isn't going to give that a cursory glance before asking a question, then their question is inevitable. If they don't bother reading the one sticky that has all the answers, then "More stickies" certainly isn't the answer.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51433-running-starcraft-on-wine/page__view__findpost__p__798857

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw said:
Now who un-stickied that nice "Pandora can not run (or produce) Wine/Windows" thread? I've been wondering about this for quite some time ....
But, the Pandora can both produce Windows executables and run them, so that wouldn't be technically right ;) Run them to any useful degreee is a different topic altogether, and that'll always be "No" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back