Will Give A Psp For A Gp2x

closer013

Still Fresh
Hey guys, looking to trade a PSP in good condition plus the games EXIT & Megaman Powered UP!
Let me know if there's any takers!

Dude...
How about sell your PSP and buy a gp2x?
I dont think any gp2x owner would trade their 2x for a (IMO) lame PSP. :p

Hmm, if you look on this marketplace forum you will see two other posts asking for the same trade. I don't think this was an unresonable request. Thanks for you opinion though I'm sure someone will value it.

closer013 said:
Hmm, if you look on this marketplace forum you will see two other posts asking for the same trade. I don't think this was an unresonable request. Thanks for you opinion though I'm sure someone will value it.
Ignore aaron11193, He`s still wet behind the ear`s.

*/Slaps aaron11193 upside the head/*

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
*/Ow that hurt!/*

I wasnt saying it was unreasonable, merely stating that it is better to sell and buy rather than trade.
You might even make some money which you can use to buy 2x accessories.
I don't blame you for wanting to trade a PSP for something else, IMO a bottle of red cordial is more entertaining :p

Also, UMD = Sl.....[Loading.........50%].............o..............[Loading.............100%].........w
SD = Not as slo......................[Loading...........100%]...........w

aaron11193 said:
*/Ow that hurt!/*

I wasnt saying it was unreasonable, merely stating that it is better to sell and buy rather than trade.
You might even make some money which you can use to buy 2x accessories.
I don't blame you for wanting to trade a PSP for something else, IMO a bottle of red cordial is more entertaining :p

Also, UMD = Sl.....[Loading.........50%].............o..............[Loading.............100%].........w
SD = Not as slo......................[Loading...........100%]...........w
Pfft, fanboi.

You have a trade
What I have:
GP2x mk1 second edition
dev board (allows 4 usb ports, s-video out, left and right audio out, and two other connectors you'll probably never use)
power adapter for the dev board
1gb SD card
tv-out cable
cable for dev board

The earphone jack plug ripped off... and it has a small scratch in the lower left that I purchased it with. Other than that I never used it except to play mp3's at work once or twice. It overclocks past 260mhz. I may even have a thumbstick replacement.

schlachter said:
The earphone jack plug ripped off... and it has a small scratch in the lower left that I purchased it with. Other than that I never used it except to play mp3's at work once or twice. It overclocks past 260mhz. I may even have a thumbstick replacement.
What do you mean by the earphone jack plug ripped off? The scratch I can live with...

There's a rubber flap that covers the 2x's headphone jack. Believe me, you're better off without it. It's incredibly irritating.

Also, it appears as though aaron has been served.

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! Is their any internal hardware differences between the MKI & the MKII? I googled it and all i can find is a firmware difference (which can be upgraded regardless) and a more "clicky" d-pad and finally a screen protecter. Am I missing anything? Thanks for all the help guys!

closer013 said:
Wow, thanks for the quick reply! Is their any internal hardware differences between the MKI & the MKII? I googled it and all i can find is a firmware difference (which can be upgraded regardless) and a more "clicky" d-pad and finally a screen protecter. Am I missing anything? Thanks for all the help guys!
Different screens. I'm here all the time, yet I really dont know much of the difference between the 2 screens. Some say the mkII is improved though.

I'd say drop DaveC a PM :p

Mk1 Screen has a better viewing angle, But can suffer from scanlines and according to DaveC, Has dull colours and a washed out appearance.

Mk2 screen viewing angle isn`t as good as the mk1 screen, But has better colour saturation and doesn`t suffer from scanlines.

The joypad is better on the mk2 as the internals (contacts) of the pad have been rotated by 90 degrees, Giving you better up/down/left and right controls. Whereas the Mk1 joypad had larger diagonal contacts, It was too easy to hit the diagonals. The Mk2 corrects this problem.

Anything i`ve missed, I`m sure DaveC will fill you in.

Trooper

Back