Wifi Works Under 3.03 Oe C ... Very Well.

T

TelcoLou

Just another of many PSP topics as of late :p

I was just playing Wipeout Pure with a buddy at work. We both OC'd to 333, using a .cso ... it works very well, no lag, no issues.

Oh, and I whooped him, 3-zip :lol:

Just another of many PSP topics as of late :p

I was just playing Wipeout Pure with a buddy at work. We both OC'd to 333, using a .cso ... it works very well, no lag, no issues.

Oh, and I whooped him, 3-zip :lol:
My son kicks our asses in Wipeout so I have to pull out the big guns every once in a while...

worms.jpg

We've been beating the crap out of each other in the house with this game! 3 PSP's make this a choice multiplayer option. :)

Sooooo TelcoLou... how's that "Current Kid Chameleon status: Lion's Den" working out for you with the PSP getting all the attention lately? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your image is broken ....

... and I haven't touched my '2X in a couple of weeks now :ph34r:

I touched it today just to put the new drpocketsnes on it. I think it'll be gathering dust for a while :lol: :(

I've been playing RE3: Nemesis at the doctor's waiting room today. Playing that nearly brought a tear to my eye. Oh the memories! :)

I want a PSP , but I'd rather have a DS with flash cart and stuff (and I'm still boycotting sony since the whole lik-sang thing)

fluffyhamster posted on Feb 1 2007 at 09:42 PM said:
I'm still boycotting sony since the whole lik-sang thing
I was too until I had a go of Fight Night Round 3 on a friend's PSP. I went and bought one the same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back